The Official Work Pictures Thread

This house was your typical rundown found in Tampa. It was lost to the banks and picked up by a flipper.

He was currently renovating it- hence the oak removal. I was just pleased there were no customers yipping at us while working there..

Oh yum.
I absolutely HATE ivy! We always joke about doubling the price when we come upon that stuff.
At least it looks like fine weather.

Ivy is a bitch ain't it. Especially when it's wrapped over every branch -even connecting multiple limbs.

Nice photo...

Broke the rule today and left a few short Stubbs , I was having a job getting a grip with spikes with so much dead ivy higher up and they gave me something to get a grip on.

Helped Bixler take out a bunch of trees on Tues....started with 9 ponderosa pines then 1 birch, big three trunk black oak

I removed 5 pondos then SRT a few branches out of one pondo that was stayin.... then the crane came at noon I rode crane to set chocker on dying birch... then I SRT an oak to prune branches...

2 of 9 pines

small crane job

The 300 HP Deere Morbark Hurricane could eat that entire tree in less than 5 minutes!

Crane fed WTC removals are hard to beat when it comes to speed and efficiency!

Looks like good fun BOT.

Jomo

Thanks! heres a few more from that day

Smoking gun Bixler just finished 3 trunk black oak climb/removal

HI, just me

Brian working his way up

Firstly, how do you like the helmet?

And, what was the bag that was being hauled up with the climber on that birch?

Basal Prune ? :lol:

Some great shots Brian and BOTS... I really want to come up there and play tree man someday with you guys :thumbup:

I dont know Stephen, you might have to much fun and not want to go home lol ;)

joking aside, it would be fun to some day meet up Steph :thumbup:

Firstly, how do you like the helmet?

And, what was the bag that was being hauled up with the climber on that birch?

Thats Bixlers hemet, mabey he will chime in

That bag was my DMM gear bag, didnt have a smaller bag to haul my line up in

Have you seen the Metolius rope hook? Or would that have even caught on too many limbs.

just needed a small basic rope bag that holds 150ft of rope to through down after setting choker sling in tree.

I have a small bag, but it was in my chip truck, I showed up in my landcruiser for Bixlers job, I had limited gear

Back