The Official Work Pictures Thread

Heavy duty rigging there Jedi! You must be the go-to guy when it comes to gnarly, nasty rigging/climbing jobs. I can just hear the other crews; "Got another virtually impossible tree over here, call the Jed Phone and get the master over here asap!" phonearticle.jpg
Ray: Wow! Turpentine. You can't tell me that this isn't the coolest thread in the universe. So, do you think the old-timers made all of those little V-groves at the same time, or in succession, so as not to bleed the little pig out. Dang, ya'll got some sap. :rockon: Me? I'd be all rollin around in it and lickin it off the stump and stuff. :/:
:lol: They had a scraping tool Jed and when the sap started to harden they'd reopen the wound. I can just see you with your tongue stuck to a stump;)

Another nasty cat faced pine in the mix today. It had a pretty hard lean so I tied in to the tree behind it, climbed up to where it at least had a ring of solid wood on the outside, put on a ratchet strap, bored it, cut the holding strap and swung into the tie-in tree. It went right where it was supposed to, boy was I surprised:D
IMG_2341.jpg

Sam, Ray, and who I missed.... great run of pics!!

Ray, Dukes of hazard?...I liked Daisy Duke..lol :love10:

Alex and I took down the last poplar of a job today...been a long time juggling schedules and weather to finally get it done. Here's a mess of pictures and rough video...phone video. I just noticed that pull rope....defintiely have to get those off the site when dragging brush. That's scary.

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/zwbIIG1_0eE" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Attachments

• Butler zip 4-10-17  (2) RESIZED.jpg
    Butler zip 4-10-17 (2) RESIZED.jpg
    318.1 KB · Views: 55
  • Butler zip 4-10-17  (3) RESIZED.jpg
    Butler zip 4-10-17 (3) RESIZED.jpg
    269.8 KB · Views: 55
  • Butler zip 4-10-17  (5) RESIZED.jpg
    Butler zip 4-10-17 (5) RESIZED.jpg
    236.1 KB · Views: 56
  • Butler zip 4-10-17  (6) RESIZED.jpg
    Butler zip 4-10-17 (6) RESIZED.jpg
    251.8 KB · Views: 54
  • Butler zip 4-10-17  (21) RESIZED.jpg
    Butler zip 4-10-17 (21) RESIZED.jpg
    226.1 KB · Views: 55
  • Butler zip 4-10-17  (22) RESIZED.jpg
    Butler zip 4-10-17 (22) RESIZED.jpg
    237.2 KB · Views: 53
  • Butler zip 4-10-17  (24) RESIZED.jpg
    Butler zip 4-10-17 (24) RESIZED.jpg
    245.4 KB · Views: 56
  • Butler zip 4-10-17  (25) RESIZED.jpg
    Butler zip 4-10-17 (25) RESIZED.jpg
    57.6 KB · Views: 55
  • Butler zip 4-10-17  (28) RESIZED.jpg
    Butler zip 4-10-17 (28) RESIZED.jpg
    226 KB · Views: 57
  • Butler zip 4-10-17  (27) RESIZED.jpg
    Butler zip 4-10-17 (27) RESIZED.jpg
    223 KB · Views: 55
  • Butler zip 4-10-17  (29) RESIZED.jpg
    Butler zip 4-10-17 (29) RESIZED.jpg
    221.4 KB · Views: 55
How are you liking those arbor flex chainsaw pants Gary?
And mate...what's with the pink beads?

Man. That yellow dog looks so happy it's hard not to smile looking at that picture. Living large!

Great work everyone!

He's the same color as the chips! Ridiculous. hahaha.

Pretty good about sitting patiently by the truck when stuffs hitting the ground. I had my eye on him.

That was here yesterday Paul. Just warmed up to quick. I had a three hour rain delay this morning. I caught up on The House while waiting on the lightning to end. I went to my oldest daughter's spring concert after work and got an interesting message while I was there. My curiosity was peaked and I had to stop on my way home
IMG_1638.jpg
Poor girl had a piece of string around her leg and it got tangled around a limb by her nest. They noticed her last night but didn't notice she was upside down. No eggs or babies, just a dead rabbit in the nest. I dressed for a bear attack but brought Her down without incident.

Back