The Official Work Pictures Thread

Bixler and BOTS owning nor cal!

QhESHwY.jpg

The tree, Incense Cedar that was topped back in the day, went all Candelabra....I counted 7 branches/tops, 2 were snaped off

N8i77vj.jpg

svRKSeY.jpg

Brian going up one of the 5 tops

Scp30Sd.jpg

nMsyfWu.jpg

Brian worked this tree like a gymnist on a jungle jim..ezy pzy

xVtxBQN.jpg

1ymmDRO.jpg

9c9rtZd.jpg

Cool pics!

On the spar, it looks like there are 3 points of attachment instead of the more usual 2. Can you explain? Thanks.

Cory my rope on rope was full of sap and useless :|: so had to use wirecore from there on...didnt need orange lanyard but it was still choked for those cuts.

I could almost not get down at end, bout needed my figure 8 and nother rope sent up..lol

Oh, Cory, I like a extra lanyard for if i swing over to other spar Ill use my wirecore and then rope lanyard to choke when taking top/chunks while my main climb line is on other spar if that makes sense.
or one could use a sling & biner redirect main climb line as well on new spar..

I understand, thanks for the detailed reply. So sap still shuts you down now and again, eh?

Crazy cedar. Great pics. Sticky gooey madness. Sometimes ya just got to do, what you just got to do. Personally, wiht all the conifer I have been slaying, I need some more cordura sleeve for pitch protection.

Urban Arborring. Take the street.

Beautiful chinese elms....parvifloras, strictly end weight off all structures and muni wires.

Before:
c144657687767bb2807c869161877a1f.jpg

6e98f5afb7578c3be13aaaacf6be9db2.jpg

1ba091814eb7f3908e262adf0c836087.jpg

After:
4bbbec9f907ea59ea9620ee56d3e6cec.jpg

The trees leafed out within 10 days of the bid.

Back