The official "Welcome New Members" thread!

Tell me about it. You ever try and buy beer with sea legs? Store manager actually called the cops because he thought I was driving drunk. That was a fun experiance.

Welcome Erik. The most beautiful woman I ever met in the states, told me that if I would sail a Chinese junk all the way across the Pacific with one deck hand, she would be mine for eternity (the woman, not the ship). I sometimes fantasize about my junk riding high into the San Francisco bay, but in my current location I don't see too many of those boats for sale.

Howdy, my name is Mac Swan. I live in the Champlaign Valley of Vermont. I'm a climber and foreman, and just stumbled upon this establishment. Greetings

Joel I'm from Rupert and the Manchester area in So. VT originally, well not originally, but before here. Butch I found you by random chance, while trying to look up another arborist. I've been on Treebuzz for about half a year, and I'm loving having this expanded, international community to discuss stuff with.

Hi Andrew, welcome! I've been looking for someone in the Treehouse that can talk about potatoes. I have Ukranian blood.

Back