The official "Welcome New Members" thread!

Hello , Names Mark. completely new to this whole forum businesses.I Figured out how to post OK, but it took me 20 min. to figure out how to reply to someone. Finally figured out I wasn't logged in ! anyway, I apologize in advance for any stupid and obvious questions or posts!

Welcome Mark! My name is Jim.

Dont worry a bit about stupid questions. I have been here for a couple years now, they still let me log in and post!

This place is not like other forums that scold you for asking questions, you know, those other forums where people just tell you to use the search function. This is the best bunch of folks on the internet.

Thanks Jim! been doing allot of reading on this forum, lurking I guess they call it. finally decided to join. At least now I can open the pictures.

Welcome Mark.:)
My name is Randy. And Jim is right, very relaxed and most everyone here
is willing to answer just about any question you might think up..... ;)

They have for me anyway. :P

Welcome to the house Mark, my name is Chris. You've come to the right place to ask stupid questions :) . the only stupid question is the one you didn't ask, especially on here where there are funny answers to be had but they are all in fun and everyone is helpful

Back