The Official Random Video Thread!

Surfing around re that story revealed the dog's front incisor teeth were knocked out when he hit the curb in that flying leap. He went to the vet, got cleaned up, showed basically no ill effects from the damage, he's good to go cuz his canines and molars are fine.

That's what you get if you pull that sort of criminal crap. "Mess with the best, die like the rest" comes to mind.

Glad to hear the k-9 suffered no lasting hurt. The carjacker, eh...not so much concern from me.

I don't completely agree.
It should in my mind be trained to cease and let go on command.
Shouldn't be necessary to pull it of the carjacker.

But it sure got him down fast, that was great.

Maybe American police dogs reflect their handlers/American coppers in general, erring on the side of heavy handed.

That guy was savaged, totally deserved I guess, pulling the woman out of her car.

Wouldn't YOU behave differently if your front teeth were knocked out?

Check out these maroons...

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/fa5UWKJSGH4" frameborder="0" allow="autoplay; encrypted-media" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Cory mentioned that the internet background info he found indicated the dog had its incisors knocked out by the impact with the sidewalk/curb.

I moved on to top 5 k9 takedowns on the side bar after watching that one, they all seemed quite similar, the perp was happy to see the handler come along in every instance.

Yep, all the US K9 videos I've seen have shown the same extreme agression by the dogs.
We train them different here.
But then our police don't habitually shoot teenagers just for being black, either.

Just a different approach to police work, I guess.

You mean to say that you are unaware of all the cases there have been the last couple of years of black people ending up dead because your cops use a gun as the answer to any problem?

Not only black people for that matter.

Go check the " Cops suck" thread, then tell me that again.

EDIT:

Thought about it a bit, and came to the conclusion that in a way, you are right.

A Danish police officer who draws his gun has to turn in a written report, stating the reason for doing so.
Even if said officer didn't fire it.
Actually firing it would lead to a complete avalance of paperwork and to the officer having to be put before a State board of people controlling our police force, where it would be determined if the officer was justified in firing his gun. Even if he/she didn't hit anybody.

So our police force don't go around dressed as SWAT teams, and they are extremely careful about using their guns.

They don't have the " if the only tool you have is a hammer, every problem looks like a nail" approach of your police officers.

That also means that the big rift between the police and those they are supposed to protect isn't seen here.

So yes.

A foreign thing.

Stig, a huge difference is your cops are mostly bringing a handgun to a knife fight.

A lot of US cops could be bringing a handgun to an automatic weapon fight.

I hear opportunity knocking. Wonder what Soros would pay for “Hands Up Don’t Bite” pre printed signs for the next BLM protest..?

Afaik, the dogs are trained to bite the hell outta the perps but not to kill or cause extreme injury. It seems most or all of the dogs do exactly that.

Stiggy, your post above was highly inflammatory and provocative as it contained much untruth/half truth.

Back