The Official Random Video Thread!

:lol: hiding from a passing car :lol:

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="//www.youtube.com/embed/k-dgAsLDA_g" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

I've never had a 'Warhead' candy - gotta try one out.

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="//www.youtube.com/embed/ini1EWqTgd4" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Anyone ever experiment with jet propulsion?
<iframe width="560" height="315" src="//www.youtube.com/embed/fHHqkhCJs-M" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Here's how to embed videos;

1) Do NOT copy/paste the page url.
2) Click the "share" button - a embed button will appear underneath/to the left.
3) Scroll down and click the "embed" button - a blue highlighted address will appear.
4) Copy/paste THAT address in your post.

Also, anyone want to fill me in on getting a video link to be viewable/playable in the post?

I like to swim, too... but...

<iframe width="420" height="315" src="//www.youtube.com/embed/olDtH_Vc2QY" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="//www.youtube.com/embed/HE0HEtHFemQ" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

There's no way that machine can match what a man can do. It is extremely limited and can only be effective under ideal conditions. Oh it looks cool when it works, but it's a total farce in lieu of how quality line clearance is done.

Did you just say quality and line clearance in the same sentence?

I agree Jer, but the almighty dollar runs the show for all power suppliers. I am happy to have never had to deal with that. Although the Heli-line checking thing looks fun.

I know vegetation management pretty damn well. But like you said the corporations always go for the cheapest solution. In their minds anyway. In the long they don't save. Most their cheap ass solutions come to bite'em 10 years later down the road.

I like to swim, too... but...

<iframe width="420" height="315" src="//www.youtube.com/embed/olDtH_Vc2QY" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

You ever see the film 'The Guard'?

<iframe width="640" height="480" src="//www.youtube.com/embed/nRsMLuCP8a0" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Back