The Official Happy Birthday thread!!!

Happy birthday Ray. Going fishing? Or have you become bored with catching fish all the time?
Well, didn't really do any fishing Jim. The wife and I did a little paddling down the bayou and a rod just kind of appeared in the rod holder. Caught a small redfish while "trolling". Just a relaxing day. Get bored of fishing? It's still fun after all these years. Red Snapper season opens in federal waters Wednesday and I'm like a kid at Christmas, tying up leaders, checking my gear, I'll go out tomorrow, cast net some live bait and put them in a holding pen for the next morning.
Thanks for the shout Captain Jim!

Missed you Carl, but happy birthday.
Almost missed you Ray. Happy birthday as well. So sorry a pole just happened to appear on your paddling trip and a fish just magically appeared on the other end of it.

LOL @ 41 being "old."

Brad-Pitt-67944.gif

Goodness, I'm getting OLD.

Happy birthday to ME.

:):drink:

Happy Birthday mate, Its my birthday today too but I think we are different days with time zones. Finished real early today by pure fluke it was such an easy day in terms of tree work, hopefully the shop has fixed my 200T as well because I need to blaze some shit up tomorrow.

Cheers Jim, no big get together or anything- catching up with my sisters family for a meal on Saturday, will go to a wood grill in her fancy area. I've been there before and the rib eye was the best in living memory, after that will be checking out a nightclub with some old friends.

LOL @ 41 being "old."

If I knew I was going to live this long, I'd have taken better care of myself. But then again, I didn't get where I am today by worrying about how I was going to feel tomorrow.

Thanks for the wishes and Happy belated Chris!

Back