The New Offical Mutts of the House thread

• Thread starter Werks 4 da Man
  • Start date
  • Replies 4K
  • Views 291K
I was seriously cornered and frightened by a friend's Rottweiler once, so I have had a negative feeling towards them, but that is a beautiful dog!

I can see that happening. Such a protective breed of dogs.

I like my rottie/mastiff cross, but he is one protective SOB. One of the things I really like about him. Loose with me around he's totally cool, when no ones home most people aren't likely to get out of their vehicle. Perfect.

We got a new crew member.
Richard bought a labrador pup.
Took about ½ minute, then Thais had adopted it as his new best buddy.

P1030291.JPG P1030258.JPG P1030246.JPG P1030274.JPG P1030290.JPG P1030303.JPG

Isn't that the cold hearted truth? Thanks for the praise, I bought her in Germany a little over 4 years ago took her from the bitch on the 47th day and stayed there for almost two months before I put her through customs. The only persons that can get between her and me are my daughters, say a prayer if you aren't one of my girls. She is very protective of me, and I came to find out that she guards my 88 year old widow next door. She is extremely gentle with my neighbor. Only her, none of my other neighbors are as fortunate. She won't hurt them but she won't let them get between us. The best canine friend I've ever been blessed to have.

I bet that tree legged German shorthair bitch is a pistol :D. Our Jake of many years past now, same breed, was the smartest animal I ever have know.

What an awesome animal!

<iframe width="640" height="360" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/ge4HNwOpfRk" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Back