The Crushing Of The Blaster

Sorry for the delay in wishing you a swift and speedy recovery on your injury. As has been stated before- don't rush your healing. I broke my arch on my right foot while in high school and didn't do the healing time requirements and it reminds me of it when I put the hooks on and when it gets cold. Glad to read ya!:)

• Thread Starter Thread Starter
Sympathy pains? Ha!

Here's what I'm dealing with, so far.

Attachments

• crush_1.jpg
    crush_1.jpg
    71.6 KB · Views: 14
  • P3310002 (Large).JPG
    P3310002 (Large).JPG
    97 KB · Views: 12
Holy crap, MB. I got thinking it's not a good time for that speed skate avatar. Damn.

You shoulda seen it the first week, with the stitches still in.

I've developed an entire new relationship with pain, here of late.

Seriously, the doc think that looks good? The swelling is what is causing the pins and needles, isn't there anything they can do for that?

Someone needs to warn Darin before he sees that!! :O

Butch, is that pus on your heel? Infected? Otherwise, I think it looks pretty good....considering.

I had just finished soaking it. It's some scuz that I'll boil out with peroxide, no biggie. Those were the deepest wounds. It's amazing how the scar is invisible. It was 7 or 8 inches long.

I think swelling can be bad because the circulation is not so good when the tissues are inflamed. Not a heck of a lot you can do until the injury has had some time to stabalize.
You soaking your foot does alot of good.
Hang in there Butch.

Go soak your foot! :)

Gawd Dang, That is one serious situation there.

Keep soaking it, It's gonna get so much better.

It's all coasting and healing now.

If you can help me pay my mortgage, I think I can take a leave of absence.:)

dang Boss, that dont look so good. keep taking your vitamin C and other anti oxidants. you can take the pain, you are the Masterblaster. the worst of it should be over by now, if you took that, you can take the rest.
and yeah, ick. not so purty.

Back