The Crushing Of The Blaster

Damn, two weeks ago! I'm feeling bad it took me this long to find out about it...

Sorry you got hurt big guy. Hoping for a speedy recovery for ya!

Sorry to hear butch, im like banned by squirrels-only just found this!! Hope you are healing well.

The reason ive not been on here for a while is i also incurred an injury around two weeks ago. To cut a long story short i was hit on the head while grounding for my mate. Nothing too serious but the docs laid me off and told me not to read, watch tv, use PC etc etc.

Started work again now but not had a climb yet.

Like you, lots of lessons learned and mistakes noted. My main lesson was, if i didnt wear a helmet i WOULD be a cabbage now.

As already said butch, injury sucks, but lets hope as we get older we learn to not rush, learn from our mistakes and enjoy what short time we all have here.

Hope all works out well for you. Pete

MB, heal up and take it easy and don't rush back too work, let the leg heal in the time it needs, I didn't let my crushed ankle do that, so now I'm 31 years old and on constant pain medicine ,,,,
So take your time to heal up !!!!!!!!!!!!

All the best / Kristoffer !!!

As a few of you know, i too broke my foot then my wife broke my heart...

It was a bad week for sure, ill find the pic of my broken heart soon, in the mean time i DIDENT stay off my foot, it knitted badley then they had to RE BREAK IT!!

Now its healed but the x-ray shows the 4th Metertarsal has "rolled" it will give me lots of greif in the years to come.

Once out of plaster i found i couldent step on anything that wasent flat.

had to make a foot plate, that worked but was hard to keep in place..
Ended up with lots of "silver welding" (silver tape like your gorilla tape at a guess)

In all this my hands have suffered heaps, 5 torn blisters the first time up a tree, so keep your hands working with ropes MB..

The pics are of my "sore" foot (I think MB's is so much worse) The other shot is all i could find of my broken heart!!

Oh and the footplate, checkerplate steel and even painted..

Take care ol mate, do as i dident AND STAY OF IT!! kind regards Derek.

• Thread Starter Thread Starter
Did you have the pins and needles/tingly sensation? THAT is what I'm hating the worst, and pain pills don't work.

And what's up with the straight jackets?

Hey Boss, just turning this off and out the door..

Not heavey on the pins and needels but then i never stayed of it either, it is a circulation problem?

The straight jacket was/is the closest i could come to a broken heart pic..lol..

Rest up ill pop in tonight and see how ya doing!!

Yeah that sux. Sorry to hear bout the broken heart.
Foot will heal fast though.
Hey MB , i know you are feeling better as your post count is up.
Awesome

UGLY FEET! BLECH!

Left foot, left foot

Right foot, right

Feet in the morning

Feet at night.

Left foot,

Left foot,

Left foot,

Right.

Wet foot, dry foot

Low foot, high foot

Front feet, back feet

Red feet, black feet

Left foot, right foot

Feet, feet, feet

How many, many feet you meet.

Slow feet, quick feet.

Trick feet, sick feet

Up feet, down feet

Here come the clown feet.

Small feet, big feet

Here come the pig feet.

His feet, her feet

Fuzzy fur feet

In the house and on the street,

How many, many feet you meet.

Up in the air feet

Over a chair feet

More and more feet

Twenty-four feet.

Here come more and more..................................and more feet!

Left foot. Right foot.

Feet. Feet. Feet.

Oh how many feet you meet.

Good book, Darin....:D

Sorry to hear about your foot, Derek! I think you have fine UNIQUE feet. Looks painful though but at least they didn't explode.

Got too say those things sticking out from your feet are ....well kinda weird man.

PETE!!!! you said it should cure ANY foot fetish????lol...

As for the side track, how is YOUR foot today Boss?

• Thread Starter Thread Starter
It's the same as ever, swollen with the pins and needles sensation all the time. I'll feel like I'm finally getting over it whenever THAT crap goes away. Today is five weeks since it happened.

Oh Sh*t, first I've heard of your accident MB get well and then take it easy on the return to work.

You will have to change the way you work slightly, I damaged 2 disks 20 years ago the brain still tells me to go for it but the back says NO, its just another learning curve in life.

Is here a "speical place" you go to learn all that info OM??

At least Che had something nice to say about my poor feet..lol...

I hope your better today Boss, you have to keep the blood flowing to your foot, just little exersizes like flexing you calf mustle??

Is the rocket propelled chainsaw an optian yet?

Back