Super Bowl

I'd have been happy as a pig in slop if they'd have let Bruno do the whole show! Check out some of his other music, Hand grenade in particular, he's an awesome musician IMO!
The Pepper's could have stayed in the stands and I'd have been happy, a song that is 12? years old doesn't do much for me.

Music is timeless my man. A good song doesn't go stale. Im not a huge chili peppers fan however. Bruno Mars isn't bad either I guess. Is she a lesbian?

Biggest blowout in super bowl history was 45 points. We may be going to see history. Well, if anyone is still watching!

It's going to take two more Seahawk touch downs, not that it wont happen, but I think right now it's a matter of killing off the clock for them.

This is the only game I watch all year. Went to a nearby bar in Crescent City, since I'm down here for redwoods. It was a very entertaining game to watch ... was hoping for Seattle since they are local and Portland doesn't have a team.

Thought it was quite sportsman-like too, from certain gestures, etch., during the game.

• Thread Starter Thread Starter
just got home from watching the game. Washington state is starting to party now!!!

Crap, I made a special effort to come home early from the riverside job, I read somewhere this morning that the game starts in an hour. Something lost in the different time zones. Guess i can watch the highlights. :(

Not to take away from the above posters who liked it, but it was a completely bizarre game in it's one-sidedness from the get go.

Peyton Manning gave no excuses other than they didn't play well and the Seahawks are an excellent team. He's a good presence in sports.

Wilson is an unbelievable athlete.

Just goes to show, when the #1 defense and #1 offense go head to head, it's always the defense that comes away with the win. Props to the Seahawks.

As for the commercials, they weren't that good IMO. There were a few good ones but overall not impressed.

I'm not too into pop, but Bruno's intro was good as he beat the f out of his drum kit, lotta good raw energy.

He was actually a drummer before he started singing. He's always preferred playing the drums and that its his true passion. I liked the show, thought the intro was bad ass and everything else was great as well. The tribute the soldiers did was pretty cool as well.

Is that even possible?

subs-photo-u1.jpg

Denver was favored HEAVILY in that game, and watching it, it was like it was officiated heavily against the Seahawks, as I think Denver had one? penalty the whole game? But yes, it was a huge upset!

Wow that was a blowout...I got sidetracked trimming my trees, tuned in just at start of 4th quarter...oopsie Dever.

What was the big deal about the Bud ad with all the movie stars? I thought it was confusing and dopey, give me the lizards and frogs in the swamp again, Bud-wies-errrrrr...

Denver looked real sluggish. They missed a lot of tackles, you can't do that. The safety was a bad omen from the first.

Back