Super Bowl

The great Ken Easley, whose career ended early due to kidney failure caused by eating scads of ibuprofen, says we win by 15! Kam Chancellor, our strong safety, is bringing fear to opposing receivers just as Easley did, will go down as also among the greatest ever, if he continues as he is going for his career. As will our whole secondary, if we win Sunday. The Legion of Boom is amazing!

Go Hawks!!!!!!

• Thread Starter Thread Starter
it's been pretty incredible. Everywhere I go there are people flying their Seahawk gear. I was never a real big football fan until I met my wife 16 years ago. She is a pretty die hard fan and it is rubbing off on me.
Should be a pretty good game

I'll be watching on Monday morning...I liked Denver when Shanahan was the coach, and I like Seattle because their uniform colours are nice...and I like both teams because of the way a tight end looks in his tight pants...see the ladies perspective. ;)

Denver has been my back up team since the 80's. Anybody remember the playoff game back then when it was do or die and Elway pulled off the unbelievable?

Should be a good one.

Football trivia I am proud of....Daryl "Moose" Johnson, the fullback blocking for Emmit Smith, is my 2nd cousin.

Seahawks. Love the coach's attitude, love the QBs athleticism, love the D. Like the Broncos too, though.:|:

I like football and would really love to, Cory, but my tv only gets a few local channels. No such thing as sports bars, except maybe in the big cities. :(

Up here they're calling it the ganja bowl! Lol.

They had two 'experts' one from each city on the radio today betting an oz of their respective cities finest.

There have been some phenomenal athletes playing pro football. i don't suspect that you guys remember Bob Hayes, a receiver that played for Dallas? An Olympic gold medal sprinter, one of the fastest men on earth. When they split him out wide from the line of scrimmage it could well mean that a big play was coming. Guys like that really make the game exciting, and terribly feared by the opposing team.

I remember him, #22. The fastest man on earth.

Being that I was and still am a track nut, you bet I remember Bob Hayes!! There have been many ex track burners that played in the NFL.

I don't know if Percy Harvin or Earl Thomas ran track, but given their 40 yd times, I'd think so. They're the two fastest Seahawks, and are both phenomenal players.

Jay, there's sites that stream the game live....you might look into it....It could be an epic Super Bowl. If we beat the Broncos, our defense will have earned its place among the greatest of all time.

Back