Stihl SG 17 and other Vintage Posters

bonner1040

Nick from Ohio
Saw this on the rotator:

rotator-3.php.jpg

Is this a poster? Does anyone know where it can be bought? It almost looks like a calendar or something?

I have this one and would love to get some more older Stihl posters if anyone knows of good ones or where to look: 140.jpg

That's from the 1988 calendar, there's a lot of old ones here if it works. http://www.tkbbblog.com/category/stihl-calendars

Wow they come up big.

stihl_calendar_january_1987.jpg

Classic! I will be having some fun with those links for quite some time to come....... Not that kind of fun. Get you head out of the gutter.

For over 10 yrs since the early '80s my Stihl dealer gave me a Stihl calender . Some real beautiful photography, mild enough to hang in the garage for all to see. Very nice gift from the man you do business with. I have switched to Husqvarna since so I don't even know if these calenders are passed out any more.

• Thread Starter Thread Starter
For over 10 yrs since the early '80s my Stihl dealer gave me a Stihl calender . Some real beautiful photography, mild enough to hang in the garage for all to see. Very nice gift from the man you do business with. I have switched to Husqvarna since so I don't even know if these calenders are passed out any more.

Do you have the '88 calendar?

Funny how a foxey lady can draw ones attention to advertisements .It doesn't have to be so much revealing ,just a pretty face will do it .:)

I saw the neatest calender put out by JLG, Versa-Lift or Genie with of course female models .They weren't real "model " types nor beauty queens nor half dressed .Just attractive women you might meet in the grocery store or gas station .The realism is what struck me as really neat .

I didn't know Stihl sold that kind of apparel. Shorts like that, or the leotards. Was there something else there for sale. Oh, of course, the shirt.

• Thread Starter Thread Starter
Are you decorating a shop or something?

Nope, just my house :) . I dont know how much the lady will like the SG-17 Calendar Spread but I am set on it, now I just need to find one. I have a soft spot for old Americana stuff, put that with the Stihl logo and oldschool pin-up girls and it seems like a classic. I would probably frame the whole month with the calendar section below.

If anyone has one in a box somewhere collecting dust, I would LOVE to display it!

here are some from the 2012 calender IMG_0414.jpg IMG_0416.jpg IMG_0418.jpg
there r some older ones up in our shop but there not vintage

Back