Stihl Picco Chain...WTF?

Would that be as bad as suppose listening to Tiny Tim signing tiptoe through the tulips for ever and ever .Oh that would be bad .

I don't listen to my saw dealer. I listen to my saw. They fix and sell stuff. I take trees down. My last stihl dealer used to beat me up over pulling the screens out of my 200t's. He would carry on that my saw was over revving. Id tell him "perfect".

To me, many saw dealers are just repeating what the company has fed them. I think they'd be better off listening to the tree rats, not the local sales rep.

That's a good scene you have there. My husky dealer is awesome. My stihl dealers have shown me to the door more then once. We have one good stihl dealer but they are a hike to get to. I always pop in when I'm out that way though.

a local dealer is #1, but if I lived in the states I'd be doing big business with Madsens out of Centralia Wash. They are equally both Stihl and Husky and with your quick US postal, shipping would be painfree.

More like two days for ground.
I get my stump grinder parts shipped from the big city Vermeer dealer 400 miles away overnight by Greyhound. Same goes for our automotive and industrial stores, as long as the order is put in before 5pm its in my hands 8 am the next morning.

Back