Stein Arbor-Trolley

That first shot is awesome, damn thing looks like a heavy duty off road log hauler....

We did an apple tree today, a prune that you would never take a ball cart to do. All the brush and rakings fit on 1 Arbor trolley load. The entire distance from the tree to the chipper maybe 75 or 80 feet did not require any raking or clean up at all.

6aqu4u5a.jpg

sudu9esu.jpg

To me that's real time and money savings that adds up quickly.

mobile...

No bites from big green on their own AT yet?

My boss is gonna 'make' us one... Basically what seems to be 'Stage 1' of 'Buying an Arbor Trolley'

1: Im gonna make one of those by myself
2: Forget about it and continue carrying logs by hand or with a wheelbarrow
3: Remember and re-commit to making one
4: Carry logs and brush by hand while cursing yourself for not making one of 'those damn carts'
5: Put it in the 'CART'
6: Carry more material by hand while deciding
7: Buy Arbor Trolley and never forgive yourself for putting it off.

Ok, i have been lurking on this one for long enough.
I work with nick, and when he first told me about the trolley i thought it was a gimmick, a neat gimmick, but still a gimmick. Then it showed up at work one day and i thought it was pretty handy, then we used it for a few weeks, pushed it to the limits, and saw what it could move. The trolley is 100% not a gimmick, i cant believe the loads that one man can easily move with it. If I did tree work on my own I would buy one without hesitation.

• Thread Starter Thread Starter
Welcome to the TreeHouse, Patrick! Make yourself at home! :beer:

We're all friends, here. :drink:

Don't be shy to fill out your profile, so we can get to know you.

My name's Butch.

Didn't get much for working pics but we moved alot of wood to the k boom that would have torn up the lawn to drag. Other wood that would've been bucked small and hand carried.
Added benefit is you can slip a sling around the wood and pick it right off the trolly.
Found a spot on the new truck to carry it!

Attachments

• uploadfromtaptalk1381677328360.jpg
    uploadfromtaptalk1381677328360.jpg
    143.9 KB · Views: 68
  • uploadfromtaptalk1381677362284.jpg
    uploadfromtaptalk1381677362284.jpg
    124.1 KB · Views: 68
  • uploadfromtaptalk1381677376762.jpg
    uploadfromtaptalk1381677376762.jpg
    95.8 KB · Views: 69
  • uploadfromtaptalk1381677386768.jpg
    uploadfromtaptalk1381677386768.jpg
    58.2 KB · Views: 66
Looks like I found my next winter welding project. This looks like it would be handy to have around for those backyard jobs. I am not all that hot for carts of any type because they don't work that good if the ground is soft or rogh uneven ground conditions. If you have a hard surfaces or plywood to lay down they are labor savers. Besides I just bought some metal working stuff like a metal cutting band saw, a couple of different benders, welding accessories. This little trolley will make me fell better about buying them.:lol::lol:

Nice photos! Still jealous of that k boom Willie! Looks like its been serving you well!

I think I'm about to pull the trigger on one. Have some splicing money saved up, debating taking a trip up too TreeStuff HQ Friday before the KYTCC and picking it up. Have to wait and see how things pan out...

You stop at nothing to get the right camera angle8)

Back