Songs I Like

Reminds me of the time I painted the living room and made the mistake of playing Paganini's violin concerto at the same time.
Splatters galore.

Haha, Fatboy Slim... Gotta love old Norm. My sister used to live just up the road from him, bump into him and Zoe Ball around the neighbourhood.

<iframe width="853" height="480" src="//www.youtube.com/embed/4ULVQOneeZE" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

<iframe width="640" height="480" src="//www.youtube.com/embed/yGaVG-GxFu4" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="//www.youtube.com/embed/SEJHMbVksss" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="//www.youtube.com/embed/z5S6LGzin_8" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Only to be played at max volume.
<iframe width="560" height="315" src="//www.youtube.com/embed/c2Fnet0y9Ts" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

A little slower now.....
<iframe width="420" height="315" src="//www.youtube.com/embed/g2aLx8R0JT8" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Here's some getting down music..... I kick to this song all the time.
<iframe width="420" height="315" src="//www.youtube.com/embed/3fa4HUiFJ6c" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Heard this on my way home today, never heard of them before.

<iframe width="420" height="315" src="//www.youtube.com/embed/ixdv0bWID40" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Sure sounds like this.:scratch:

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="//www.youtube.com/embed/Ob9WtNANGzI" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

<iframe width="420" height="315" src="//www.youtube.com/embed/jtnC28jAA9k" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe> <iframe width="420" height="315" src="//www.youtube.com/embed/pwDo0JUeKqM" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Two of my favorite drummers.

Toots with Willie Nelson

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="//www.youtube.com/embed/ItaQ1rJk2Gk" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

<iframe width="420" height="315" src="//www.youtube.com/embed/8qcQ5yx9O_A" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

<iframe width="420" height="315" src="//www.youtube.com/embed/k9ZqBbbEjCc" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Parental advisory or sumpin.
<iframe width="420" height="315" src="//www.youtube.com/embed/a6S6cDkKu50" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

I can't remember if I posted this one yet or not. Sorry if it's a repeat.

<iframe width="420" height="315" src="//www.youtube.com/embed/UyoY5D93u5s" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Cub Koda, ahead of his time and died too young.

<iframe width="420" height="315" src="//www.youtube.com/embed/Y_fhb3sqfZg" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

<iframe width="420" height="315" src="//www.youtube.com/embed/zcE8JVzWytk" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

<iframe width="420" height="315" src="//www.youtube.com/embed/YLLICpVwXuA" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Back