Songs I Like

<iframe width="420" height="315" src="//www.youtube.com/embed/9v4XRdTiNQc" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe> <iframe width="420" height="315" src="//www.youtube.com/embed/RGMDbOZlQfE" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>
<iframe width="420" height="315" src="//www.youtube.com/embed/anzcexEXtzg" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe><iframe width="420" height="315" src="//www.youtube.com/embed/9fJCF_OUkXA" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

I beg all Housers to rock to this. Not work safe.
<iframe width="560" height="315" src="//www.youtube.com/embed/OYws8biwOYc" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

MB, that was a sick cover. I liked the singer, cool how a complete unknown could belt it out like nobody's business. And that guitar solo- one of heaviest and best ever in rock, yet so simple and easy to play, just shows that it is a bit of genius.

MB, that was a sick cover. I liked the singer, cool how a complete unknown could belt it out like nobody's business. And that guitar solo- one of heaviest and best ever in rock, yet so simple and easy to play, just shows that it is a bit of genius.

:thumbup:

Agreed.

Somebody was talking about Nighthawks...

<iframe width="420" height="315" src="//www.youtube.com/embed/OM77eMP9_Nc" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

<iframe width="420" height="315" src="//www.youtube.com/embed/xI37YTIOV4E" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="//www.youtube.com/embed/o5zbUuxo-jU" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

<iframe width="420" height="315" src="//www.youtube.com/embed/igvWpqX_FqQ" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>
<iframe width="420" height="315" src="//www.youtube.com/embed/iP9xMobANJM" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

<iframe width="420" height="315" src="//www.youtube.com/embed/Lin-a2lTelg" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>
<iframe width="420" height="315" src="//www.youtube.com/embed/RQqlnQDD6_U" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

For people to get their voices to sound like that, you know they paid some dues.

Barbara Strisand....her songs are sappy, but for someone that has almost never had any voice training, she can hit a note. Got the gift, and a hook to it too.

<iframe width="420" height="315" src="//www.youtube.com/embed/ys41prCEO_I" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="//www.youtube.com/embed/2D37POA11KY" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>
<iframe width="560" height="315" src="//www.youtube.com/embed/2lyZQB1H_Zw" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

For all the soul brothers tonight....

<iframe width="420" height="315" src="//www.youtube.com/embed/TBXv37PFcAQ" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Bell bottoms, sure. Never owned any platform shoes, though. I think those high waisted slacks were more a black thing.

Stephen, I thought that Robert Plant song was a cover of this:
Turned out not to be.

<iframe width="420" height="315" src="//www.youtube.com/embed/7HTcet_BgYM" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Yup, whole different song Stig. One of my best friends dedicated that song to me once saying it should have been written for me...

Jim, Angels flight bell bottoms and satin shirts man. Satin skin tight pants on the ladies... halters... you betcha..
I skipped the fro though..
Had the moustache and curly hair though.. I looked like Al Yankovic though at one point. :lol:
https://www.masterblasterhome.com/showthread.php?13849-Pics-from-when-you-were-a-kid&p=469083&viewfull=1#post469083
attachment.php

Back