Songs I Like

Thats the damnedest thing I have ever seen! That is a hell of a lot of music! I recognized a few of them, some big names too. I had never heard of this festival until you brought it up a while back, looking at the huge ammount of talent involved I cant believe I had been in the dark about it. I should really go some time, I am pretty sheltered in my musical tastes. Would be a fun way to get exposed to some new stuff and maybe make some friends. And eat some fish tacos!

I think that is why I like the "Songs I Like" thread so much. I get to listen to a bunch of stuff I would have otherwise not been exposed to.

<iframe width="420" height="315" src="//www.youtube.com/embed/UyoY5D93u5s?rel=0" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

I feel duty bound to try and occasionally post something less than 30 years old in this thread...

<iframe width="640" height="360" src="//www.youtube.com/embed/eEhoFjSMbKA" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

<iframe width="480" height="360" src="//www.youtube.com/embed/OeYN_hyR9YI?rel=0" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

I realized that I have under-represented female artists that I have listened to.
<iframe width="420" height="315" src="//www.youtube.com/embed/PSu5nAQ7uZw" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe> <iframe width="420" height="315" src="//www.youtube.com/embed/OOgpT5rEKIU" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>
<iframe width="420" height="315" src="//www.youtube.com/embed/v0CYB5V9e64" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe> <iframe width="420" height="315" src="//www.youtube.com/embed/SDFWZpZLEW4" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe> well, this last one is about a girl.

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="//www.youtube.com/embed/fJU79dmVgZY" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

I fixed it for you. Hope you dont mind.

I REALLY liked that song! I had not listened to that before.
Is there a particular style that falls into?

Pete! Here's how to embed videos;

1) Do NOT copy/paste the page url.
2) Click the "share" button - a embed button will appear underneath/to the left.
3) Scroll down and click the "embed" button - a blue highlighted address will appear.
4) Copy/paste THAT address in your post.

Jim, looking at your female likes, you might also like Imogen Heap...

<iframe width="480" height="360" src="//www.youtube.com/embed/awFqSW4SB3k" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Anyone that has never seen a musical play with top notch Broadway actors, really should try and catch one if it might come to your area. I've only seen one, but man I was really impressed with the level of skill, mind boggling really. Really fun to go to something like that. Very competitive for those jobs, only the best ones make it. A combination of talent and hard work, it's like pro sports. I guess there is an equivalent in the UK.

I catch a little hell around here when I mention that I went to a play in San Fran when I was younger and loved it. It is hard to describe the spectacle of it, especially through the eyes of a young kid.

I would agree that everyone should go at least once. All one has to do is appreciate extraordinary talent and passion to enjoy it.

How those actors can sing and project themselves to an audience with such confidence, it is really something. They can hold you in their hand, I mean really stars. I assume that a higher caliber of talent goes into that work, compared to TV. You are right, Jim, you really have to see to appreciate it.

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="//www.youtube.com/embed/L5afM3N97Y0" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="//www.youtube.com/embed/69EcnxJmnd4" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Back