Songs I Like

Ancient.

<iframe width="420" height="315" src="//www.youtube.com/embed/n327ncoU_ZU" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

<iframe width="420" height="315" src="//www.youtube.com/embed/f5IRI4oHKNU" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="//www.youtube.com/embed/3NMklxiE6xw?list=PL4CCA74CE0854C88A" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

<iframe width="420" height="315" src="//www.youtube.com/embed/QDbON8udTPo" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

<iframe width="420" height="315" src="//www.youtube.com/embed/Awi3zM1U6gE" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe> <iframe width="560" height="315" src="//www.youtube.com/embed/rmPvQBDFol4" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>
<iframe width="420" height="315" src="//www.youtube.com/embed/KnPL5OXSBNE" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe> <iframe width="560" height="315" src="//www.youtube.com/embed/hWUJGPBmiLE" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>
Yeah, but old stuff is good stuff.

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="//www.youtube.com/embed/Br3nBEWdP3A" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>)

<iframe width="420" height="315" src="//www.youtube.com/embed/Xkk8pGYaD7E" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>)

<iframe width="420" height="315" src="//www.youtube.com/embed/A8dbAeRMHEQ" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>)

As long as it's in my cache...

<iframe width="420" height="315" src="//www.youtube.com/embed/FGuJ3tvKgo8" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>)

<iframe width="420" height="315" src="//www.youtube.com/embed/irskrVvKR1E" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>) <iframe width="420" height="315" src="//www.youtube.com/embed/IdWHHyHF_sg" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>)<iframe width="420" height="315" src="//www.youtube.com/embed/rp_qMbDmB8Y" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>) <iframe width="420" height="315" src="//www.youtube.com/embed/s5ywIVBBt-Y" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>)

Yes, The Stooges!

<iframe width="420" height="315" src="//www.youtube.com/embed/ycjtuayZitA" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>)

<iframe width="420" height="315" src="//www.youtube.com/embed/HejsUs-IND8" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

And now for something completely different.
I've always had an appreciation for Swiss folk music.

<iframe width="420" height="315" src="//www.youtube.com/embed/sM1rG6DJnkw" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

I will be running to this tonight. I run in the dark, along the seafront, and need something dark and nihilistic, to suit my mood. When I run I escape all the ties that bind me, and drown out the voices of the demons in my head.

<iframe width="640" height="360" src="//www.youtube.com/embed/bSj2d2IWqAw" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

My mother used to play that Album when I was a small child. I grew up listening to Pink Floyd. Tend to prefer this one though, and in all honesty it took them a good few years to start making really good music.

<iframe width="640" height="360" src="//www.youtube.com/embed/D0KH6QWmhrU" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

I suppose that Piper at the gates of dawn could have only been released in the '60s. Not their best for sure, but Syd Barrett was pretty wild.
<iframe width="560" height="315" src="//www.youtube.com/embed/KMQdiHIZgSo" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Try as I might, I have never fully gotten into Floyd.
Kinda a Zep guy, well and all of the other stuff I play.

I can never understand Keith Richard's saying that Led Zeppelin was a lousy band except for Jimmy Page. He must resent their success, is all I can figure. Jimmy is tops, but you have to figure the band as a unit.

I can never understand Keith Richard's saying that Led Zeppelin was a lousy band except for Jimmy Page. He must resent their success, is all I can figure. Jimmy is tops, but you have to figure the band as a unit.

Yeah, it has to be resentment. Bonham and Jones were so freaking tight that even when it sounded like the rhythm was off, it wasn't. Bonham was finally recognized as a great drummer but was called lousy in the day. Jones has never been given his due in my opinion.

This one's for you Jim. Tried to keep it as close to 3 minutes as I could. :)

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="//www.youtube.com/embed/gkd5oVVmclQ" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

I know it violates my three minute rule, but these are my favorite songs from one of my favorite movies. The Life Aquatic With Steve Zissou.
<iframe width="420" height="315" src="//www.youtube.com/embed/aynGnUoM8B8" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe> <iframe width="560" height="315" src="//www.youtube.com/embed/S5P63qGTm_g" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>
<iframe width="560" height="315" src="//www.youtube.com/embed/t8aOWy7dTiM?list=PLN-3ij4w3F4wDYtv7By13_uu2yX1g4rhM" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

I know not all of you believe in the message, but I heard this song last Christmas and it made me cry it was so beautiful. I finally found it and had to post it.
<iframe width="560" height="315" src="//www.youtube.com/embed/q4rrLjA5TvM" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Since I don't speak Cree, I don't get the message.
Nice song, though.

Does this get it or what!

<iframe width="420" height="315" src="//www.youtube.com/embed/VJDlHHjebNU" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

I've been listening to Jack White a lot lately. I'm getting my mind right for Bonnaroo.

Fish Tacos And Fajitas over Here !!!!!!

FISH TACOS !!!!!!

FRESH OFF THE GRILL !!!!!!!

LMAO

Back