Ropetek Hitch Hiker

I have definitly put people, good competent climbers on srwp and realized that it probably will never work for them. A lot of excelent climbers just dont mesh with Srwp. It works well with my body type and my style of moving around a tree. I climb srwp even on ddrt which is a pain in the ass for me.

Gents, can someone please ask PCTREE to reply to my posts and pm asking him how much for two HH plus postage to England.
Much obliged.
Al.

Hey Chris, your post is the first I've seen about using both HH & RW. Would you consider posting some comparative pro & con of each? Are there some jobs best suited to one over the other? ... Or, do they both perform virtually the same across-the-board?

Yeah it's like anything, Paul, if it was a priority for them they would make time for it and get it done.

The Ropetek HitchHiker made its debut with the recreational tree climbers last weekend.
Just got back from the 'International Tree Climbers Rendezvous' in Mount Hermon, CA, where I showed a few folks the HitchHiker.
Nick, Sam, and I set up a workshop called, "Would You Climb On That?"
One participant who was looking over the displayed items/knots, and climbing setups was heard to say, "We don't have this one here, it must be from Russia". :lol:

AYRGTCOT.jpg

Back