RopeTek Crane Operator Headset

Jack, not that I don't believe you, but I couldn't find anything in my SENA User's Guide, stating that they should be unplug and not left for long periods of time on the chargers. Could you show me where this info comes from?

Thanks.
I'm Fred. :)

I didn't see it anywhere in the manual either, but that's what sena told me. For what it's worth mine stays plugged in all night.

I have 4 units. I've been able to have two set for the groundies to talk, and one for me to the crane operator.

I wish I could easily switch between the two. A phone call from the groundie, answered in my helmet could help, in hindsight.

We have 5 units and run them all together . We have to tell Mark the loud mouth groundy to shut up when we are making tricky picks��

Would have been better to have all 4 together, in hindsight, but with the crane showing up...tick, tick, tick. I'd just gotten the CO's com unit a busy day or two before the job, and didn't set them up in advance, plus I was trying to get my former employee to get his comm unit out of his...

Back