Rear Mount Bucket ?

funny eric........i knew someone here had to have been an 88 mike

during slow season id drive a rig across the country, i want to see my army bro in indianna , but aloc's are so much more flexible than a hi ranger

I've never use a rear mount to do any tree work .However back in the day I had hours logged on a rear mount Hi Ranger doing pole work .

To me they seemed more stable plus you gained some altitude by being right abutted to the pole or building whatever be the case .That few extra feet often made quite a difference .I'd just as soon work out of the bucket than stomp the 5 or so feet it took to reach the work .If the good Lord would have wanted me to have spurs I'd have been born a rooster .:)

• Thread Starter Thread Starter
I found some trucks local, I'm just not sure how old is too old.

High Ranger, Skyworker, Versalift.

3k33pb3o85Y05T15S5b7ofa54ad0568e01c17.jpg

3ka3m33p15Q55U25R2b8m116c1d72c535120b.jpg

3k23md3p15T25W45S6b7r08a1f15173181c8c.jpg

It really depends on how well it's maintained, Bren. I've seen 20 year old lifts I'd trust no problem, and 3 year old lifts I wouldn't dare fly.

The Skyworker will have better articulation than the HiRanger.

Bren, have you thought about a material handler like the Skwerls? That always seemed like the bestest kind of rearmount to me.
I even considered buying his blue truck and importing it at one point (shipping cost killed it) it seemed so useful.

You and Erik are cut out of the same block, all talk, blah blah blah!

C'mon guys, stop derailing Ed and Craig!

I'd see what was available near my purchase time

Back