Ponderosa speedline 2

• Thread starter robdog
  • Start date
  • Replies 121
  • Views 13K
I believe it us that should be the lesser of the gifted. We must be to humbled to have true appreciation of the generosity of the wisdom and knowledge we are obviously to naive to be able to appreciate how truly meaningful it is. Maybe this endeavor will open up more opportunities for us in the future to be more receptive to the more exuberant intellectuals just trying to bring us up to the level of expertise as yourself.

:roll:

Starved for attention or what?

You don't want to be here or can't handle it. Piss off then. Nobody gives a crap.

• Thread Starter Thread Starter
I thought you were as well

Powers that blow? And all along I thought you were my pal.

I'm agog and agape, crestfallen and dismayed.

its the insults you allow here that blow amigo,you got guts.Before I used to post here you used to put a stop to loud mouths. Newbies dont quite get and enduring charm me thinks.No problem I guess I just go up to humblodt and start a crew,for fun!

nice1

I believe it us that should be the lesser of the gifted. We must be to humbled to have true appreciation of the generosity of the wisdom and knowledge we are obviously to naive to be able to appreciate how truly meaningful it is. Maybe this endeavor will open up more opportunities for us in the future to be more receptive to the more exuberant intellectuals just trying to bring us up to the level of expertise as yourself.

:roll:

Sir that was a well thought out lucid response.....denied ( my cousin vinny)

Thicker?

Your skin needs to be a tad thicker, mate.
You an aussie now? good on ya! hey some time not too long ago whuppins would be due in quick fashion for their slanderous words!
And Yes my climbers chat has action...sometimes

Rob,I was hoping you would get settled in here as I think you may have something to add but so often your posts were just out there. Good luck in humbolt, florida

its the insults you allow here that blow amigo,you got guts.Before I used to post here you used to put a stop to loud mouths. Newbies dont quite get and enduring charm me thinks.No problem I guess I just go up to humblodt and start a crew,for fun!

good ,
bring it ,
the locals will run your city azz right the hell out of here,
if youre lucky enough not to be put under a plant somewhere
theres not enough work for an outsider to survive here
especially with an attitude and
it would take years to get name recognition and trust within the community
and people here are good judges of charecter
so you wouldnt be too busy

good luck

Hey mb asked me not to call any names directly so i am gonna be nice.
enjoy your prostate cancer

Ive been to rimrock & I got witnesses to prove it

good ,
bring it ,
the locals will run your city azz right the hell out of here,
if youre lucky enough not to be put under a plant somewhere
theres not enough work for an outsider to survive here
especially with an attitude and
it would take years to get name recognition and trust within the community
and people here are good judges of charecter
so you wouldnt be too busy

good luck

Hey mb asked me not to call any names directly so i am gonna be nice.
enjoy your prostate cancer[/QU

Saddle up!

Rob, I'm beginning to think you're an instigator. Is this this only thread you'll participate in?

What's your problem?

innocent

Rob, I'm beginning to think you're an instigator. Is this this only thread you'll participate in?

What's your problem?

This guy is the instigator.....word!

I posted the The video thread Butch and as you say I got thin skin for the insult barage....
check the history of insults herein and I believe you will find that a tall and very very skinny guy drew first blood.

Back