Ponderosa speedline 2

• Thread starter robdog
  • Start date
  • Replies 121
  • Views 13K
Psst... you guys are illiterate in Spanish also. I have no idea what Willie thinks he is looking for nor exactly what Andy means by seeking to mix Greek, Spanish and mystery idiom but apparently he wants to make love to something.

wow this turned to crap,
Thanks rob dog for yet ..more crap...i liked the thread for awhile, RB and OX put on a couple pics, and with RB's comments i could visualize the set up...cool now i see the use for a grcs
rob talking shite in spanish just makes you appear..well to be an a hole
its early and im not gonna get on my soapbox yet
lets try to keep it real

I am doing good to properly spell English Justin, so I really suck at Spanish!! I do however, know how to say it well!!

It means, "You are a pussy!":P

And seeing in the context of how this thread has gone, and the posters choice of using Spanish to insult others, I think it's fitting!

Is that spanish from spain? I found that there are many discrepancies in many different countries. I learned a few words here and there as I grew up from Mexicans and Salvadorans mostly. Took a class but I didn't know english well enough to learn much. Pronoun and subverbs and whatever else has a funny name

• Thread Starter Thread Starter
wow this turned to crap,
Thanks rob dog for yet ..more crap...i liked the thread for awhile, RB and OX put on a couple pics, and with RB's comments i could visualize the set up...cool now i see the use for a grcs
rob talking shite in spanish just makes you appear..well to be an a hole
its early and im not gonna get on my soapbox yet
lets try to keep it real

unbelievable! maybe my sense O humor is not right for this site.... sorry if my technique is lacking. Forgive the stubs I am climbing without spikes at 120' here.Notice I took advise from some of you and took a smaller pieces even though four limbs on one turn.
My wife is Puruvian and We joke in spanish all the time..didnt mean to upset anyone.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UfrUtmxav74

so its good:?

Thanks for the response without hate. I am a laker fan and feel the pain of many losses from those who dwell in that area,not your fault but I am passionate about it. I hope this florida thing works out sooner or later.It takes much effort and progress is being made.

pain me baddly

Ha. Remind me again who won the NBA championship last year?;)

yes I know and I am in Barney for the loss last night as well....Please at least give the cavs a seven game series before the Bunker hill falls this year..ok?

Hey
sad it took that to finally get a response from you,
if ya look back to pondo 1 ive been attempting to ask questions about your rigging, so dont think im blasting you for nothing
here in pondo 2 RB and Ox put up some pics and responded with a simple response,
i was able to better visualize what they were doing , and equip they chose to use. and made me appreciate a grcs more than a hobs 2, clearly by application
i like to understand peoples choices in gear and use, sometimes even brand specific, cause certain brands of gear work better
maybe a comment on the haulback or braking system.whatever
but from you i got no reply
so then you start using spanish on us...well i dont see much spanish being spoken here or written by anyone else
no i am not pulling the race card either
i am pretty honest and that doesnt read too well compared to spoken

Thanks for the response without hate. I am a laker fan and feel the pain of many losses from those who dwell in that area,not your fault but I am passionate about it. I hope this florida thing works out sooner or later.It takes much effort and progress is being made.[/QUOTE]

Dont fool yourself

You did play the race card and we all know it .One big Tree service in california is West coast Arborist and most of their climbers are mexicans.I dont hold it against you.,they might.............man if you dont like what I post dont respond.

You did play the race card and we all know it .One big Tree service in california is West coast Arborist and most of their climbers are mexicans.I dont hold it against you.,they might.............man if you dont like what I post dont respond.

That post doesn't have any relevance, unless those Mexican climbers are members here, to which, probably some allowances might be made, according to the moderator's assessment. Can't we keep it a little more real, instead of just running at the mouth, robdog?

Personally, since I still read your posts, I take the liberty of suggesting that you try and be a tad less low intelligence motivated posting, that insults the forum. Maybe argue and threaten in private, if the need is uncontrollable, and you find a willing participant. :)

I don't give a f*^k. This is AMERICA, and ENGLISH is the lingo of the land. If you can't say it in ENGLISH, then DON'T F%^*#@G say it.

Chit, we were'nt allowed to speak anything BUT English outside the house.

Estoy completamente de acuerdo. Es muy crudo hablar o escribir en un idioma no entendido por la gente alrededor.

Translation:
I am in complete agreement. It is very rude to speak or write in a language that is not understood by the people surrounding you.

Back