Ponderosa speedline 2

• Thread starter robdog
  • Start date
  • Replies 121
  • Views 13K
Eli now is www.ktctreecare.com....I see one of the pics on his site are of myself and Tom Ford, in that snowy maple, that you worked with us on, Ox....way back in 2002.

Also from that maple, here's some creative rigging, courtesy of Mikey Mass...
3203324700_bb37789fe0_o.jpg

I see Rob trying to be friendly here. Does this have to be another thing?

• Thread Starter Thread Starter
I am friendly really I am...lol since I was here last this place has many more gear heads who spout aplenty.I like that and whats more I really like butch!

dont hate boston!

hows the florida branch of your biz doing?

I am trying to do something in broward but I admit it is hard splitting time in the two states...who knows maybe you will be my foreman someday ? can you skin a palm without spurs? dwellers of plymouth rock....LOL LMAO !!!

I would think expanding in your own state, even to the next county or something would be an easier and wiser investment.

Alot of distance between Cali and Florida.

own state?

I would think expanding in your own state, even to the next county or something would be an easier and wiser investment.

Alot of distance between Cali and Florida.

If a Tree service owns real estate in more than one state and has a buisness lic in more than one state why not saddle up and work?

do you have the 2139 and how can I arrainge payment for my first one?

If a Tree service owns real estate in more than one state and has a buisness lic in more than one state why not saddle up and work?

do you have the 2139 and how can I arrainge payment for my first one?

Robdog!!!, These guys know I know you and you are em -bearassing me!!!
Dude, it is a saw and you can get it on your own! Oh, wait, I need to be sensitive and realize what I am saying to you. O.K. , Google your saw and be more humble. Yeah, you are a good guy but what some call arogance is considered un-sensitive, I know because I just got scoulded and the only way to be here is to co-operate and be nice! Even if you don't get it back.
Sqwerl gets a pass but not me! Sorry Stumper, I am not what you think,(to be politically correct- I am passionate. Robdog, well, you know, ?
Jeff (incoherent per Stumper)

I think the problem here is that both of you are coming on here and taking offense to what is being said. This group is pretty much the cream of the crop. Experienced, high production and highly safety oriented.

Not to say that you all are not, just keep it in mind when someone speaks their mind, they are doing just that.

Sure, I think Brian is rude sometimes. Nothing like he was in the past though. His new rudeness is so mild compared to his past the it seems almost endearing in comparison. Suffice to say he is a known quantity here, grumpy on occasion but a fabulous resource the better part of the time. There are rumors going around that he is actually nice. People, I am pretty sure they've been coerced, have said Brian has helped them when they needed something.

I think the problem here is that both of you are coming on here and taking offense to what is being said. This group is pretty much the cream of the crop. Experienced, high production and highly safety oriented.

Not to say that you all are not, just keep it in mind when someone speaks their mind, they are doing just that.

Me too, (cream of the crop)
Jeff

Back