O.C.G.D. Thread, part two

Sorry: lineman's boots.
California, of course:D in june next year.
Me and the boys have some trees to climb after which I'm going on a 3 week "honeymoon" with my new love.
Renting a mustang convertible like last time I was there, and showing her the California that I love so well:)
I am sooo looking forward to that. Ricard's comment was: A fast car, a pretty lass and California, I guess life doesn't get much better for youm does it:lol:

:thumbup:

Sorry: lineman's boots.
California, of course:D in june next year.
Me and the boys have some trees to climb after which I'm going on a 3 week "honeymoon" with my new love.
Renting a mustang convertible like last time I was there, and showing her the California that I love so well:)
I am sooo looking forward to that. Ricard's comment was: A fast car, a pretty lass and California, I guess life doesn't get much better for youm does it:lol:

Well said brother!

What?!?!?!?

2u3uhedy.jpg

Ilml!

mobile...

Dear Santa,
I've been reeeaaaaallllllly good this year. I've been working real hard and I didn't drop a tree on anyone's house.
Pleeeeeaaaaaaaase bring me a Husqvarna T540xp for Christmas this year and I'll never ask for anything ever again..... :thumbup:;)

husqvarna_chainsaw_t540xp_3.jpg

Got my third comm unit, visor, and screen from Ropetek!!!!!

Contour Roam2 for about $140.

Order from treestuff including the DMM Rope bags, another type of collapsible rope bucket with a coil spring in the wall to make it stand up, some gloves and glasses, tearaway bungee lanyard, and extra groundskeeper tines!!

What a day!

Bought a BR600 and the Arbor Trolley, along with the first pair of comm units with Kasks. Received my first phone call while running my loud 460. I heard it ring in, stopped revving, pushed the big button (jog dial), and I was connected!

Got my third comm unit, visor, and screen from Ropetek!!!!!

Contour Roam2 for about $140.

Order from treestuff including the DMM Rope bags, another type of collapsible rope bucket with a coil spring in the wall to make it stand up, some gloves and glasses, tearaway bungee lanyard, and extra groundskeeper tines!!

What a day!

Bought a BR600 and the Arbor Trolley, along with the first pair of comm units with Kasks. Received my first phone call while running my loud 460. I heard it ring in, stopped revving, pushed the big button (jog dial), and I was connected!

Yea, yea, rub it in. :P

No really Sean, that's a whole lot of GREAT SCORE for you. Whenever you get tired of "playing" with all that stuff just send it on over to me..... :thumbup:;)

Now to work on the AT mount...see if it will hang on the back door without interfering with the chipper. It doesn't fit in my tray, unfortunately. Maybe I'll mount it on the front bumper next to the winch.

Also, need to take Nick up on some splicing. XRRs.

I have a bid out on two maples leaning toward houses, one HOLLow in the butt 48", and the other cracked between two leaning co-dominants. Might be looking to a GRCS next, or at least a hecka long bull rope to lift and lower with the truck.

Nothing better than a windfall of new gear!!Gets you psyched!

My wife decided to give me an early xmas present Image.jpg yep a BR600 with 4 year warranty with the purchase of a six pack of ultra oil. She is awesome!

She called every dealer within an hours drive to see who had the best deal going and luckily it was one ten minutes away.

Back