Lynch Station, Virginia

• Thread Starter Thread Starter
Damn dude, just saw this truck in Tree Trader. What a deal you got man!! I was excited for a sec, thought I found the perfect truck for Dad. Took a closer look, was like wait a sec, I know this truck. lol. Awesome deal you got dude.

Haha, beatcha!

You betcha I'm doing it. I might be taking it easy friday, but saturday night will definitely be party time. Either way we should hook up.

Thanks for the info Guido....I plan on drinking one kind of beer while I'm there...YUENGLING!!!!!

Past Omaha Nebraska, running pretty good, about halfway home I'd guess

Where are you making the turn toward Oregon? 395 or are you going all the way to the 5?

I looked at the map and saw the route. Looks like the 140 to Lakeview is the way you'll go. I want to take that stretch as there is a really interesting hot springs just East of Denio Junction, Nevada. http://blog.oregonlive.com/terryrichard/2008/06/bog_hot_springs.html Its like a river that just pops out of the ground. If none of the fresh water streams are running into it, its too hot to swim or soak in. It looks to be less than ten minutes off the road.

shhhhh, Willie mighta fell asleep in the hot springs, hope they arent loaded with sulphur like they are here, that stank takes DAYS to get out of your system.

Running pretty good Pete. Stayed mostly over 60 MPH over the divide

he updated his Facebook a couple hours ago, says he is 10 hours from home now, near Elko, Nevada.

I missed that although he did post just a bit ago talking about final fuel stop. Must be getting close to home.

Yep, made it, 16.5 hour driving day Monday. Truck did good the entire trip. Bid more work for it yesterday and got the title process started and plates for it, ready to roll!

Playing catch up at the moment, I have some work for it coming up so there will be some pics soon!

Back