Lynch Station, Virginia

I'd like to get one of those shirts before they impose trade restrictions on them. "A special tax on anything that has to do with Willie".

• Thread Starter Thread Starter
Still waiting to hear from the owner but through Paul, we struck a deal. FWIW, Paul is responsible for me nailing this truck down, huge thanks to him and to Butch for the forum that allows us all to get to know each other.
I fly out of here Thursday morning and arrive in Lynchburg Thursday evening. Hoping to square up a few details with the owner to make my trip efficient.

siskel.jpg

I digs me a big mac, had one yesterday with fries. It seemed particularly tasty. The fries are a bit generic, I think they should try leaving the skins on.

I like my fried taters with the skins on, too. I'd be happy if they'd just come out with a whole wheat bun.

Next time, tell them to make the Mac with 4:1 patties, NOT the original 10:1's. Muy bueno!

Oh, quarter pounder, I wasn't sure what it meant myself. At your place, can anyone request that? Do you think that they would go for it?

So my intended route will be along these lines. Anyone near enough to grab a meal on the way through? I have never been on a toll road in my life, how much do they toll you? Anyone know which of these roads are toll roads?

Attachments

• map.jpg
    map.jpg
    144.8 KB · Views: 59
Fair bit north of me! Toll roads vary by state and even road/ both. Take cash, they don't do debit cards normally. New Jersey is the worse I've seen, Chicago and Florida are the same. You'll get charged by the axle most likely. A hundred plus bucks cash is rarely a bad thing to have on such a trip.

You ought to stop in Manhattan, Ks, Willie and visit Charly Pottorff. You won't regret it. Not far out of your way either. He'll set you up and probably find some work for your rig to pay expenses.

Back