Lynch Station, Virginia

• Thread Starter Thread Starter
And finally some real down grades coming into Oregon, 8% for 2 miles followed by 7% for 6 miles and countless smaller passes

Attachments

• IMG_0717.jpg
    IMG_0717.jpg
    58 KB · Views: 37
I didn't see any 3 horned antelope but Nevada had some wild horses and donkeys

What a nice time of year for that trip. Looks like you got some cool colors coming out of the south.

Willie, just as an aside, that truck, given the colors of it, was a VEPCO(now Dominion Power/Resources) truck in the beginning, so it was probably very well maintained prior to changing ownership.

What a trip, Willie! I noticed in the picture of the dash that your truck has the trailer air brake lever on the right of the steering column. My truck had the same lever and I just removed it since I'll never pull a trailer with air brakes. I stuck it in the center console just in case I ever need it. :lol:

If VEPCO means Virginia power then yes, thats what it was

Yeah, one of the glad hands is broken, doubt I ever will either but it doesn't dump much air, probably leave it there. I was pretty excited about the timing of the trip as I have always heard about the fall colors, it was pretty nice. I just wish I had taken the time to find a tool box full of hickory to bring home for smoking

Nice pics, Willie. What was that weird tree shaped thing with antennas? Someone's idea of art or an antenna?

Wise guy. Yes Steve but it would be pretty difficult to add the hydraulics on with the 3 stage boom, it would be ideal but I can't complain.

I thought it looked like there wasn't much room for anymore hoses in the boom.

Theres some hickory around here but few and far between.
I don't know, middle of Utahs mud flats, aliens left it perhaps:D
Scott suggested a hydraulic reel, interesting thought

nice truck willy, ive been thinking of 1 of them, for awhile now...stupid smog laws keep me from buying as freely as you can in oreogon , so it'll be awhile because it s gonna be expensive..stupid california and its lame ass laws

This one may qualify. Its a 1998 with the E engine. I'm just guessing though, I left Kali and haven't looked back since

Back