Landscaping stump holes

I low balled a bid here in town, I got it. I cut costs by burning on site and having the locals pick up the wood. I am kinda using it as a schedule filler as they are in no hurry to get it done and the powers that be are cool with that.

• Thread Starter Thread Starter
That sounds fine. Lowballing like you did is one thing, pricing at $7800.00 when the other 2 bids are $17k and $19k is crazy imo.

I told the shade tree committee and the local boroughs I have a name in to stop inviting me to bid....... The work always goes for pennies on the dollar. Always has around here, and always will. The last outfit that did height reductions on the honey locusts that line the main street though Clarks Summit, cut the shit out of all the Christmas lighting in the trees. The borough was on a ultra tight budget last year for a few reasons and couldn't afford to have the borough workers spend a week taking out the old lights and replacing them with new ones. So last Christmas, our ordinarily beautiful and cozy Clarks Summit, lacked Christmas.

I laughed. If you pay bananas, you get monkeys.

Back