Video Inventory of a Landscape

treelooker

Treehouser
Shot a quick video of a landscape for a client who has to sell the house. i've been managing the trees for a while so I'd like to see them appreciated by the next owner.

This one is a freebie, but video inventories are often valuable enough to clients to be a value added kind of service.

<iframe width="420" height="315" src="//www.youtube.com/embed/oXaZU5oPk6c" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

That's great, nice job. I have a tree inventory coming up for a townhouse association and this would be great. Thanks for sharing.

• Thread Starter Thread Starter
I'm not quite getting the point of the video.
Point is for the current owner to show it to prospective buyers so they know what is growing out there, and that it has value. If they conclude that I should keep managing the trees, all the better.

I would think that using a tripod, some google map cutaways, possibly some localized filters, and some ken burnsing you could really step up the quality of that. Also, I would produce it in silence and put voiceover in during post pro. Voiceover is almost certainly better than live audio, especially for something like this.

Fred,

If you want some more specific tips, or need help with editing/voiceover for your upcoming one let me know.

Back