Insect and bites

Hahaha. I surrender!!! Great picture!

Awesome picture, Bermy. Wolverine has nothing on you! ;)

Don' mess wiff de Ninja girl, haha.

Jose...I have been using Silky saws for 10yrs...never broke a blade, ever. If you go with a saw that has too aggressive a tooth pattern it won't work as well in the smaller material. Sugoi is great for bigger stuff but too coarse for the smaller, Zubat will do both, but will take you longer in the big stuff.

• Thread Starter Thread Starter
Fiddler, the problem is I am a slow reader that falls to sleep or get drowsy sleepy when reading . Did have same problem true school. College was the same, can not learn when sleep. still will try.

Ok! I just finished the section of the DVD that explain The Cut. I started with the idea that the video will show me something the I may no understand ,base on the general opinion of the forum members that interact positively with me. Well OK! I get it, after watching the video, I now understand some of the variable , and the are multiple factors influencing where the butt of the cut will go at the moment of the final cut. I also notice how indispensable a fast powerful saw will be to make a fast final cut for no other reason that a clean cut. There was so much information on that part, I will have to watch it multiple times to absorb all the details. I got to open that book. SouthSoundTree did I thank you for the tick book!LOL

Well, I m no longer a contractor , last Saturday I became a government employee . same Job, retire possibilities in 30 years, lol less money that 2 years back,lol you got to be laughing at this is to funny, and the worst part it is true. No all is bad, I got to do a bigger route that is harder ,in less time, this is reality funny.

I want to apologize to all the forum members that try, to let me know the reality of how har this work is, just to bring down a tree with out having an accident. Today I got to work my first 50' pine. I now know how hart tou guys qork, this is the hartest job, I havw ever do. Mi most deeply felt apologize. I did start at 9:00am I just drop it after cleaning it to reduce the weight in the wrong direction. I was successful to avoid property damage. But hjust bu 3'. Pretty much I got lucky. God bless you all and protect you. Very sorry to undermine you warnings. Thanks for all the tips, those wherw not waisted, I did listen, thank god I did. This is a hart job. I can not find the.right.qords to say, so am am sorry to doubt you. Sensirly Jose. 20151115_125708.jpg

hahaha...Jose...good to read you again. I appreciate you appreciating what the TreeHouse guys were trying to tell you. It is a hard dangerous job but can be done safely as so many here do. Keep fantasy thoughts in check and stay true to the safety tips these guys give so freely...get some good training...and hopefully you will be one of the tree guys that gets through unscathed.

Well good on you Jose, it takes guts to post an apology, well done you.

I had been wondering how you were making out, glad to see you're still alive and uninjured, long may it continue. Now you know the reality, continue to progress cautiously and only take on what you can reasonably handle. Bit by bit, little by little.

No sweat, Jose. It only took you a couple of months to tell people in the treehouse that they were right. At first it seemed like it might take a couple of years. ;) Stay safe!

Everyone was a beginner sometime, including the best of the best.

Remember that "probably" is a dangerous word. Be "certain". Work safely.

Good to see you back here, Jose'.
And even better to see you back in one piece.

Back