Insect and bites

So sorry to hear about your family's loss, Jose. She sounds like an incredible lady.

I lucked out in the MIL department too...I hear that's pretty rare!

• Thread Starter Thread Starter
My wife appreciate all you sentiments and prayers . I did joke with my mother in law, she was going to be the foreman ,so she keep my brother in law in check, I miss her around the house. Thank you!

Hahahaha...mother-in-laws are ALWAYS the foreman. I miss my MIL...she died a few years ago, suddenly, of an undiagnosed brain aneurysm...a little wisp of a woman, feisty, funny and a helluva cook. Easy to play jokes on...gullible and sometimes oblivious of what was really going on in a room...my son played some great jokes on her (his grandmother) and so did her son, Billy.

We'd have a good laugh at her expense and she always took it like a champ. She was also a MASTER quilter, one of the best in the state of Georgia. God bless mother-in-laws.

I bet she would have been a great lady to meet. I know the feeling , it is weird and sad and empty with a little of hope when you wake up or get back home knowing it happen but just as you look into the balcony you feel the emptiness as her rocker chair is empty. My mother in law was funny to, if she cut fine and angle to pick on you ,you where screw, LOL. She make this food it is like a tamale but not make of corn , it was make of green bananas filled with , seasoned, pork, or chicken ,or beef. She make them , but for me she did beef filled from one end to the other , it is call Pasteles I can not describe how delicious this were. I imagine you family miss her, I know I do mine. The house is so quiet . pasteles.png

I am about to start the DVD and some light reading on arborist education . I bet I will have lots to learn, the book is 1.25 inch tick. "thanks SouthSoundtree" jajaja

Ok, so I finish one part, ok I need a nice hand saw with the holder. learn some about hand saw use and safety. I am tier, will continue tomorrow.

Silky Sugowaza 420 Lineman's Hand Saw, I know , but it is as efficient as the arborist saw. This one is interesting , Silky Sugoi 420 Arborist Hand Saw. I was watching a video , and notice that the blade bended and regain it straight shape . Has any one has brake a saw blade.

I decide to buy the Sogowaza 420, I need the cross guard , the chance of running my hand forward is reason enough .

This videos are more instructive that the utube , I find the video examples extremely educational . I can not find a way to start reading, that book is depressingly tick. Again, thanks SouthSoundTree,lol

Back