Inefficient cat rescues

god, what a joke, all that ...it looks like it was set up in true fire dept ways,
5 to 1 , suspended ladders,
1 climber and a pillow case.... thats it......retards of rescue

After doing this job for over 20 year, I have yet to come across a cat skeleton up in a tree!

Every time someone says that, I gotta ask... did you really expect the bones to remain in the tree? Just hanging out on a limb, forever?

I don't think so...

Silly buncha people in that video for damn sure!

Ha ha. You have them over there? I knew how ugly they were, but one day there was a flock out in a field. I thought they were turkeys so I stopped. The light was just right so I could see they are constantly drooling. MMMM nice.

No vultures up in northern Europe.
They have them down Marc-antoine's way. Both egyptian and Griffon, I believe.
The Griffon is a huge bird, about 1½ times the size of a bald eagle.

In Spain/Portugal there are Black vultures aka cinereous vulture, those are even bigger. Looks like a flying door!

I like TVs, seeing that teetering flight of theirs make me know I'm back in the US, which always makes me happy.

I haven't done a cat rescue for a few months and it's becuase people keep finding these guys. They are in my area and work for free. I've talked to owners after the fact and asked how the did it. I hear the stories and think, "oh my. these guys need help."

But hey, they work for free and put on quite a show!

love
nick

They are funded by the city, so my taxes bought all that gear...

Just found the name of the guy in charge of them, got his email. Gonna try to set up a meeting. How do I tell him, "you are wasting a LOT of taxpayer money? By myself I can do what your six person crew is doing, faster and cheaper."

Just like that, Nick...and then give them a bid to provide training and an on-going consultation service.
:D

Wow, nothing like making a big deal about it.

I've gotten quite a few calls lately myself regarding cats, just haven't the time for it.

I have to wonder at times if a well placed shot from a slingshot with a glass marble might be simpler .Bean the feline in the noggin and catch him in a net .When he wakes up with a head ache he'd forget all about getting his dumb self up in a tree he can't shinny down .

Back