In The News...

Actual unedited video of this happening (unless X finds it before you do and bans the video). That Tellez dude definitely has some mental health issues...

Brett Or Brian?
Any news on this one?

Log looks like it came down on the lift?

Either they moved the bucket truck that "pinned" the guy between it and the tree (and then brought out another elevating truck for rescuers) or they meant to say "crane." It looks like he was stuck between a big piece from the crane and the spar/stem. I reserve the right to be wrong, but that's what it looked like in the footage. He's very fortunate. That piece was quite large. Hopefully he's able to recover!

Why I was asking Brian or Brett. As they live in the state and may have the actual facts.
I am well aware "what could possibly" happen. But they could have been even using the crane to get the log off him. .
The head line of being pinned between lift and a tree is pretty damn broad. Especially when you see a log floating above the situation.
The second lift looks like it was placed for the rescue. But again.. speculation.
We'll see if Brett or Brian heard anything

I've got no firsthand knowledge of the incident. It happened nearer Brian's area so maybe he'll have something.

My take from the news stories is that the guy was working from the cream-colored JLG Lift and got squished when the pine hung up and kicked back on him.

Misleading headline was my first issue. There's no bucket truck in the video...hard time making anything out on my phone this morning, and I really don't want to armchair quarterback, so imma chill.

I don't follow boxing, but this caught me as odd. Mike Tyson is going to fight Jake Paul, the 27 year old boxer, YouTuber and verified crypto scammer.

Jake Paul is about to get his ass kicked. Trust and believe. If I were a gambling man, I'd place a lot of money on Tyson. We'll see what happens, though. I've never been so excited about boxing because Jake Paul is a douche and I want to see him get a metric ton of whoopass.

Tyson, who is 30 years older than Jake Paul, still moves like a beast. Tyson hasn't fought since 2020, but that's not that far away. Jake Paul has won several fights over the last few years and he is part owner of the Prime energy drink business with KSI, another alleged scammer with some pump and dumps of various crypto assets.

I hope Tyson goes for Paul's ears, his pride, and his wallet.

The fight occurs on July 20, 2024.

I don't follow boxing, but this caught me as odd. Mike Tyson is going to fight Jake Paul, the 27 year old boxer, YouTuber and verified crypto scammer.

Jake Paul is about to get his ass kicked. Trust and believe. If I were a gambling man, I'd place a lot of money on Tyson. We'll see what happens, though. I've never been so excited about boxing because Jake Paul is a douche and I want to see him get a metric ton of whoopass.

Tyson, who is 30 years older than Jake Paul, still moves like a beast. Tyson hasn't fought since 2020, but that's not that far away. Jake Paul has won several fights over the last few years and he is part owner of the Prime energy drink business with KSI, another alleged scammer with some pump and dumps of various crypto assets.

What's with Jake's hand gesture in that ad picture?

My protégé and I were discussing this the other day. I don't care if he's 57, I don't wanna fight Mike Tyson. The dude is a monster, a living legend, boxing at the tippy top of the highest tier for years. I hope he rips Paul apart.

I did a little googling about.

Defiant America seems to be the only ‘news’ outlet saying that the rapists were trans. Others such as the Mail have reported all the other details and which normally would enjoy publishing stuff like that haven’t.
Defiant America has even put a disclaimer at the end.

So whilst undoubtedly this terrible event happened, I call bullshit on the trans thing.

Guess those "girls" were men after all; and the worst kind imaginable. Shocker. Now they can "identify" as somebody's b*tch in prison!

"News" is the key word. I'm sure defiantamerica's racked up an impressive stack of Pulitser nominations at this point :rollseyes:

I did a little googling about.

Defiant America seems to be the only ‘news’ outlet saying that the rapists were trans. Others such as the Mail have reported all the other details and which normally would enjoy publishing stuff like that haven’t.
Defiant America has even put a disclaimer at the end.

So whilst undoubtedly this terrible event happened, I call bullshit on the trans thing.
That's honestly such a shitty thing to do to trans people, if true. Good job, Mick! This is the second time in around a month that you've done the research needed to disprove/potentially disprove an article posted on here. I usually don't have the desire to be doing that for articles that don't pique my interest. But this obviously piqued yours, so kudos to you, sir! Keeping us all sharp!

Brutal exorcism leads to the death of a 3 year old girl...

This is what is colloquially know as karma...

Inmates are repeatedly f*cking this exorcist up and they're worried he might not even survive long enough to make it to trial. The other defendants have received death threats and the other male family member has been assaulted as well in jail.

Last edited:
As a former inmate: Violence of any kind, towards children of any age, will not be tolerated. No matter if it's your current charge, or buried deep in your past, if we find out about it...the guards can't be everywhere.

As a community member: I've a pitchfork and torch, let's do the angry villagers thing.

As a father: Fetch me my hammer, I've work to do!

As a pagan/heathen: See, see what organized religion gets you?!?! Someone always takes it to far! Why can't they just sacrifice a goat to chase the demon out, like rational people?

Back