In The News...

Seriously... how many times have you typed those two words at this site, Andre?

1991 - the aggression against Iraq.
1991 - The bombing of Kuwait.
1992-1994 - occupation of Somalia.

1993-1995 - Bosnia bombing.

1999 - the aggression against Yugoslavia.
2001 - the invasion of Afghanistan.

2011 - The war in Libya
2013 -... until today - war in Syria

This is untrue?

HDFgLjj.gif

Ha! Yeah, Mick said so!

I find it interesting that anyone here can point fingers. England, France, Russia, China, US, anyone.

I'm not seeking to defend anyone, Butch said Andre was brainwashed, Andre threw a few things in the mix, I'm asking Butch to answer his post with something other than a gif.

Though I'm sure he appreciates your cock blocking on his behalf.

Wood Cock blocking perhaps?

I'll stay out of it.

There are Americans that still think that all we do it good.

There are Russians that still think all they did or do is good, or at least was not their fault.

Its just kind of funny is all.

Jim, you remember when we talked about that as soon as a discussion took a turn you didn't care for, you jump on your high horse and rode around firing at stuff to distract from the debate....

Attachments

• IMG_1210.jpg
    IMG_1210.jpg
    162.2 KB · Views: 35
Haha! I guess that's not technically a a GIF or a MEME.

You are wrong however. A conversation doesn't even need to take a turn I dislike for me to get on my high horse. The view is better up here.

Was the dancing bird video that upsetting?

:lol: The woodcock vid is a great semi-derail Jim. Woodcock are curious birds indeed. Don't see many anymore, I'm sure it must global warming. Or maybe they're getting chopped up by all the wind turbine generators.

A problem that I have with Andre's perspective is that he never expresses that Russia has anything to atone for regarding deeds done in the past, or that the past sheds possible light on the present. The country can do no harm, past or present. He will say it was just some thugs...lots of thugs. Causing famines on purpose or simply outright murdering and displacing millions, sometimes whole villages wiped out, it all gets a free ride. I wonder if such details are in the history books over there? It took Aleksandr Solzhenitsyn to tell what went on in the gulags, and his writing was banned. It's like Andre regularly wants to go put flowers on the graves of some very cruel Russian leaders, never acknowledges the horrors of their periods of rule. Rated one of the most corrupt countries in the world, yet reading Andre, Putin and his cronies walk around bathed in a celestial light.

Pointing out the evil deeds of someone else, be the accusations true or not, to take the heat off your own culpability in problematic affairs, is something very common in certain parts of the world, and still goes on today. Putin seems very skilled at that, when times are not good for the Russian people, the west is to blame in one capacity or another. Russian people hearing that just go, "Yeah, the evil ones again". Feed the people's resentments, it's an old trick that still works. Pawns in a game is what we are....

Ya'll are entertaining, I say. :drink:

Mick loves to hold most anyone's feet to the fire;)

Back