In The News...

Interesting. Do they have a Christian heritage month? Jewish? Buddist? Could be trouble: many more religions than months...maybe alternate years?

Myself I am amazed and disappointed that so many of the characters who are in, or running for, office are so suspect. I tend to think it comes from people having a severely myopic view of the world and what they consider important.

That fits me to a T Dave but I wasn't born with myopia and a bad attitude, it was acquired. Ya get enough shit on your shoes and you're half sane ya rip the blinders off and watch where ya walk.

Russia unveils Satan 2. https://www.extremetech.com/extreme/238325-russia-unveils-new-class-rs-28-satan-2-nuclear-missiles

A single strike of Russia’s fearsome “Satan” nuclear warheads could wipe out the entire US East Coast, England or France.

screen%20shot%202016-10-27%20at%202.32.56%20pm.png

I wish I could read and understand that article, Andre. I don't believe that N.Korea has the capability to hit the US with a nuclear strike. Their last two missile tests were reported to be failures. I hesitate to say that luck would be on their side if they somehow did manage to get a nuclear warhead close to Hawaii or somewhere near the continental US, because to even try, success or failure, would probably bring unparalleled destruction upon themselves. They undoubtedly know that.

I wish I could also say that as far as being able to get some incinerating god unimaginable blast anywhere near me, would hardly be possible.

I dunno, there just seems something bizarre about putting an object on display that could kill seven million people. I guess it makes them proud of themselves.

I dunno, there just seems something bizarre about putting an object on display that could kill seven million people. I guess it makes them proud of themselves.

I guess Andre answered your question, it for everyone (not just the leaders) to see so that if a government (of any country) started to get a bit lairy with Russia, the people would see that and pressurise their leaders to cease and desist.
Like carrying a gun in a bad area.

Andre, you should probably hope that the US isn't as evil as you are always saying. According to old files obtainable from during the cold war period, Saint Petersburg is the second Russian city that is going to get turned into ashes if a nuclear war with Russia occurs.

All of us being careful with our rhetoric can't hurt, governments and citizens alike.

Back