In The News...

If it's in your sig, it's 'automatic.'

I have sigs disabled, yet I see you ending every post with your name.

Whatever you like, brother. ;)

I like Denver... cool name.

Must be because i mostly post from tapatalk and my signature has been enabled on the app. Are auto signatures causing issues on the forum ? Ill turn mine off for a while incase they are or you tell me otherwise.

The CIA needs to get some top dog money hungry Islam cleric scholar on the payroll who will say that the only way that the virgins will be waiting is if a single shot rifle was used....or better yet a slingshot.

Jay, Uncle Al once told me the problem isn't the evil people, the problem is the people that allow it to continue.

Sure 'nough Bob.
We just put a nice nuclear crackling glaze on all the rest of the world, and you can live without problems back in your hollow.
Was that an easy enough, black and white type sulotion for you?

Couldn't agree more Bob, why do you think I call you on your bullshit? I can't be complicit... It's my mission to educate Internet dummies!

Wow. It amazes me that after this attack in France, that the prevailing sentiment here is to use it as an argument against gun control.

After 9/11 were all you same people asking to ban airplanes?

Come on gun proponents, this is a really bad angle to take on this.

Wow. It amazes me that after this attack in France, that the prevailing sentiment here is to use it as an argument against gun control.

After 9/11 were all you same people asking to ban airplanes?

Come on gun proponents, this is a really bad angle to take on this.

Thanks Justin, I haven't the stomach for this ATM. But well said.

I'm snug as a bug stig, no worries here. The muzzies don't seem to like these dead end roads. Looks like the problems are on the other side of the pond.

ETA: "The world is a dangerous place to live; not because of the people who are evil, but because of the people who don't do anything about it"

-Albert Einstein

Something about egg and face comes to mind.

"The muzzies" oh god.... Is this what we've degenerated to?? You never cease to amaze Bobo...

Even if this wasnt ISIS, they stand to gain a lot from it. France will continue it state of Emergency, which is bad for the citizens. Pray it does not escalate to Marshal Law.

ISIS told France to stay the F outta Syria, or there would be payback.

The middle east is just too juicy of a contract for the Military Industrial Complex to stay away. We all transfer huge amounts of wealth to that region. Its time to stop.

Levi. One of the beautiful things of The Treehouse is that Butch does very little censoring so people of all views are welcome.

Look at it as an opportunity to discuss these things with people who's views differ from your own. It's hard to know where the line is sometimes but when to many insults or name callings start to happen it stops being a discussion. And that's the only real times I see Butch put on his moderating hat.

The one rule 'just be nice'. Or something like that.

Jim, wouldn't it be nice if just the waring countries military went to war and left the civilians out of it since no wars at all seem out of the equation.

Back