In The News...

how is suicide not gun violence?
Who’s doing violence to whom? Perhaps they should be arrested, propped up and tried for murder as well?

If they hung themselves, would it be construed as ripe violence? If they drown themselves, would it be water violence?

You’re catching on to my point about Mick’s posts about mass shootings and gun deaths. Someone popping off ten rounds does not constitute a mass shooting. And suicide does not constitute gun violence. Difference is, you like dogs. I like guns. And just as you’d feel justifiably angry should the government try to put your dog down because your neighbor’s dog bit someone, I resent any idiocy trying to infringe on my gun rights.

I don't have a dog.
It drowned in a boating accident.

the minnesota cop is now saying it was an accident and that he meant to fire his tazer. ooops. speaking of training.

Speaking of training, seems parents need to raise better kids in the city! Gonna just hop back in mah cah and drives away while de po-po be hollerin’ at me ta stop...

I look for shootings to continue all across the nation as they pull out all the stops to push their anti-gun agenda.

Are you saying the wack jobs are scratching mass shootings off their ToDo list now because they are concerned their guns will soon be taken away? Don't put off til tomorrow what can be done today-type thing?

Gotta love a forward thinking, industrious wack a doodle.

Not at all. I’m saying folks have sensationalized this garbage to the point it’s inspirational and when idiots snap and pull it off, Biden and company are there to capitalize on it.

Perhaps folks are generally more stressed this past year and have a start point a little closer to their snapping limit because of it. So the odds of them springing a cog are raised a little bit, shows up as more who actually freak out and lose it rather then back away from the crazy behaviour.

See? That's what I was talking about elsewhere. All the money spent on their salaries and studies would be better spent on infrastructure. They could have cut all that nonsense, and gotten a "free" bridge. Who wouldn't want a free bridge?

Bezos' most recent Amazon letter.

I'm always interested in what one of the world's smartest and most accomplished humans has to say, or write

Back