In The News...

Whutta maroon!

Attachments

• FDrRfzibSvDpn733b6guCJfQMr6NOvMrjpWZVmzm8vE.jpg
    FDrRfzibSvDpn733b6guCJfQMr6NOvMrjpWZVmzm8vE.jpg
    48.1 KB · Views: 24
Oh, now she knows that. The worst part is how many people involved with that show who now have to find a new gig cuz of her big mouth.

I loved both shows back in the day.

She?s just a silly cow, should have kept her trap shut and collected the ch?que for a few years, then said what she liked afterwards.

Attachments

• 71374DF0-E42A-4383-936F-3E501B7FCE04.jpeg
    71374DF0-E42A-4383-936F-3E501B7FCE04.jpeg
    132.9 KB · Views: 27
I've seen every episode at least 5 times. My 2 fav are when she gets loaded in the bathroom and when DJ discovers masturbation.

Attachments

• 2b99lb.jpg
    2b99lb.jpg
    55 KB · Views: 26
I agree with Mick except I never cared for her “comedy”. Hollywood freaks just need to do what they’re paid to do, dance sing, make me laugh and stfu about everything else. None of’em are talented in any other way.

What exactly do you expect of them? Car restoration? Spoon whittling?

One could say the same about you, why don’t you just build whatever it is you build and stfu about everything else. They pay their taxes, they’re entitled to voice their opinion.

At least they’re willing to put their name to what they believe.

If that harms their careers or even works against their ‘cause’ it’s their lookout.

Of course what grinds your gears is that the majority are not aligned to your way of thinking, and they make vast sums of money.

"ABC abruptly canceled “Roseanne” hours after Ms. Barr, the show’s star and co-creator, posted a racist tweet about Valerie Jarrett, an African-American woman who was a senior adviser to Barack Obama throughout his presidency and considered one of his most influential aides. Ms. Barr wrote if the “muslim brotherhood & planet of the apes had a baby=vj.”

Don't understand what was said, or the reason for firing her?

There's a convicted molester returning to my jobsite and we've been warned to watch our words or human resources will be notified. Wouldn't to hurt the feelings of a diddler, I suppose. This world is retarded.

Sent from my SM-G903W using Tapatalk

No where in particular.

I just dont understand why all of a sudden we should be all that concerned what a comedian has to say.

Hillary called me "deplorable". I never said anything because I did not want to shoot myself in the back of the head.

This outspoken WOMAN comic who supports the wrong team gets shitcanned.

I think its silly.

Its okay to call for the assassination of a sitting president but dont make a joke about VJ?

Frog snacks. Its either all important or it isnt.

‘We’ are not overly concerned, her employers are, that’s the News.

If you think it’s about her support of Trump, did she not tweet her support before the rebooted series? If so you’re looking for a conspiracy that’s not there.

Back