In The News...

Another killing spree, this time in texas.
My thoughts are:

Is this a symptom of people feeling that they have no hope of getting ahead with their careers, income, etc? Or something else?

I imagine this type of stuff has happened since the beginning of time, except now there are way more of us.

.....thoughts and prayers Squish.

Then nothing. Three of the last four largest mass shootings in the last couple of years, nothing to see here.

There have been numerous studies done that show as population density of mice increase so does the aggressive and antisocial behavior.

I don't think it helps that the wealth inequality is growing and society judges people by their possessions.

I also have a theory that this anti violence trend in the US has an effect. Back years ago when I was a kid in England if you did something bad you got slapped, if you were an adult and got mouthy you got your ass kicked. People were taught right from wrong at an early age. Now you can't touch anybody for fear of legal problems so we have a lot of very rude ,frustrated people who end up snapping....

I need more time to expand on this thought

When people have paid politicians to do their bidding, when the laws favor the rich, when the working class find it harder and harder to get by, shit is shipped overseas daily, you start to wonder what you can do to change it. This will continue to get worse until enough people turn off the entertainment they call news and start understanding that a very small minority is making life hell for the majority. History has shown what the masses do next, ranging from the rise of unions in one hand and the French revolution on the other. I think we're about due for the next one...

Are you glad there are individuals with a lot more money than the entire state of Montana? like they could just buy Montana.

yes you do. your worrying about it right now. its weighing enough on your mind that you'll talk about it online with a bunch of tree folks. it is definitely occupying and taking up space in your brain cells .

This is why typing back and forth about this chit on the net is silly. Who da fuq is going to buy montana?? Have states been purchased before and I didn't hear about it?? Rhetorical thoughts are a waste, imo.

Paul I agree with your anti violence premise, or at least I think there is food for thought there. Ironic you mention anti violence since usa is noted for its violence afaik.

I just read an interesting article about Blagovitch, the dbag that got busted for trying to sell Obama's seat and tons of other documented cases of him selling political favors . He is appealing his conviction and the analysis of the appeal found that the majority of his convictions are now legal?? They have changed the laws to make it legal to profit from holding a position. Progress I guess , if you are rich and want to buy new laws to make you richer

Years ago I was wondering what these rich fucks thought they would do when the majority of the population couldn't afford to survive, I decided they would make a law to make being poor illegal. My wife is trying to get our family health insurance right now, so far the best quote is $2700 a month! And the kicker is by law you are required to have it. Oh so it's illegal to be poor!

Back