In The News...

http://thehill.com/policy/national-...istration-inappropriately-unmasked-trump-team

"Normally, when government officials receive intelligence reports, the names of American citizens are redacted to protect their privacy. But officials can request that names — listed as “U.S. Person 1,” for example — be "unmasked" internally in order to give context about the potential value of the intelligence.

The national security adviser has the authority to request the unmasking names if there is a compelling national security reason to do so."

Doesn't it seem odd, that supposedly well to do folks came under incidental surveillance as a result of surveillance of corruption with foreign officials?

I think it's pretty clear that there was surveillance, there's always surveillance. The fact that trump and company were the focus is what's up for debate.

It all seems like another smoke and mirrors thing. For the last 12 years or more I've resigned to the fact that there is constant surveillance of just about everybody.

This seems to be an effective distraction from the fact that trump and company have been under investigation for their Russian ties for a couple of years or so.

Especially in a country where a LARGE part of the population suffers from massive obesity.

I know that it's insensitive and I'm a complete ass, but I could not help but laugh at the irony of a person choking to death in an eating competition.

Hey, Butch.
Did Lousiana win the " Largest amount of obese people in the US" award last year, or did they lose it to Alabama?

Yeah I don't think awards are given Stig but we keep trying... heh. If the wife would give up her personal trainer we might have a shot next year tho.

IMG_0145.jpg

With the proper gear, climbing isn't dangerous.

With the proper gear, jumping over a train IS dangerous.

I wonder if that snake was still alert while it was being held like that.

Professional snake hunters... cool.

I hope this link works. This old guy is one of the coolest people you'd ever hope to share a pint with. When I was skiing all the time I did just that more than once.

I used to live on the road to the ski hill (about 20km one way from town to the hill) and daily Dag would run down the hill, have upwards of half a dozen pints(my uncle was th bartender at rosters referred to in the article) and then run back up. Blazing heat, freezing cold. Didn't matter. Truly a hardcore dude, going strong his whole life. Check it out.

http://infotel.ca/newsitem/the-free-life-and-lives-of-dag-aabye/it41372

Back