I want to live somewhere else

I wore mine for a season or two, then got tired of it. I might break it out again, under the right (like a solo trim) conditions, but probably not.

The islands of the Florida Keys are very cool. Actually hot! Arborist standards are respected here, especially in Key West. Have you considered these islands? 100 miles long with some places only 3 miles wide. We work 365 days a year for the most part and would love to employe another Certified Arborist!

Why would you live in a place like key west and work every fricken day of the year? Take a break!

this dry 100 degree stuff will just suck the moisture right out of you , took 5- 44 oz drinks before i could pee again yesterday after my kids football camp, at lunch i felt funny and started drinking watered down gatorade, and iced teas, till the end of the camp where i finally got the chance to go , got a lovely sunburn too

Best to take a break in a cool place in the afternoon (shade and cool concrete).. Skip flavored drinks and hit the water. I used to go through 3-5 gallons a day in a 12 hour plus day. Ice water will help keep your core temp down. DONT USE the Truck AC during the day.... Only at the end of or if you over heat. If you do... You will hate going back out in it. Coffee helps some if it is hot. Raised my core temp a tad in the warm mornings to help me acclimate to the day. Then nuttin but ice water until it's time to go home. They have Smart water now with electrolytes in it.. Better than those flavored and colored drinks. Just things that got me through 10 years of it Dave..

Back