I want to live somewhere else

Ill take dry 125 over humid 95. Dry 125 will kill you fast if you don't stay hydrated though.

Good point. I'm useless in 90+ with high humidity.

Good thing I'll have my cool vest for the entire summer this year. :)

• Thread Starter Thread Starter
I definitely would not do well in that heat. I am from northern new mexico, but it did not get that hot there.

Worth every penny.

I got the concealable one. It's not concealable at all. It also makes you look like you escaped the psych ward. Get the camo if you're gonna get one for sure.

Yes sir. That and a back-up set of gell packs knocks a hole in 300 bucks... worth every penny, but you've gotta pack another cooler around with all the crap that involves.

Well this side of the pond at the present ya would need thermals lol they calling for snow tonight

Yes sir. That and a back-up set of gell packs knocks a hole in 300 bucks... worth every penny, but you've gotta pack another cooler around with all the crap that involves.

I think I will be needing one soon. I sweat like a pig in summer and hate summer because of this. I may just get the initial set up and add extra gel packs when I have the extra cash. The heat just slows me down so much! I am sure you know what I mean. Thanks for posting.

well ive got an ice machine in my shop at work, so thats no prob,
is it comfy to wear ,
and is it cool vest then t shirt, or do you wear a t under it?

It's a tad bulky, but it beats having a heat stroke. I wear a tee shirt under it.

If you even think you need it, ORDER IT! You can always return it... that's what I did with two other style vests that didn't cut the mustard.

I definitely need it. Thank you for your suggestion! I have always been a heavy sweater. I have been struggling already and it's only 83 F with 100% humidity though. Once I start sweating my body just doesn't stop. It sucks! Today I went through 3 shirts and two pairs of pants. I will go to the house for lunch to change clothes when possible or a gas station. I am going to order one ASAP. Thanks again

It wont stop you sweating IMO but at the end of the day when I used to be destroyed I feel fine. Cool vest and a Camelback are must haves for the summer, feels kinda weird putting on so much in the heat but it works.

I tried a camelback in the tree once and didn't like it. I might revisit it in another 6 weeks though.

Paul you rock a camelback and the coolvest? You must look like the hulk in the tree!

Yes, that would be too much with both. I could interchange them at times. I having taken the Camelback and put it in the freezer before overnight then straight to the ice chest in the morning. Put it on right before the climb and it kept me cool for about an hour. The melting ice water stayed good for awhile

Back