How'd it go today?

I knowed you like the bonsai nobivy. He had 8 total. I got home and checked my trailer tires. They were so hot I couldnt keep my hand on um. I'm afraid I'm blow the trailer tires out. There brand new. I dont know if I should put more air in them or not.

I am over on the West Coast of Florida, looking forward to some fireworks on the beach! Happy Fourth of July everyone!

I knowed you like the bonsai nobivy. He had 8 total. I got home and checked my trailer tires. They were so hot I couldnt keep my hand on um. I'm afraid I'm blow the trailer tires out. There brand new. I dont know if I should put more air in them or not.

Extreme, it looks like you need to put less of a load on that poor trailer. Correct me if I'm wrong but your fenders appear to be sitting on top of your tires!:O

I was s'posed to work today & woke up to rain. Not a real bummer on my day, Fourth Of July & All !!!
Rain meant I got the day off... whoot !!!

had a callback job for a pruning, my young fella left about 20' of hedge unsheared.... grrr.
then got my big ladder, dropped off a borrowed tool (clinometer), went and pruned a yard whilest young fella sheared a big english laurel, filled the truck, now home to return a bunch of calls, made 3 estimate appointments and I am about to go wash my techie fabric tee shirt so I can wear it again tomorrow. I LOVE wicking fabric in warm weather it is the BOMB.
:)

http://www.mec.ca/Products/product_detail.jsp?PRODUCT%3C%3Eprd_id=845524442620698&FOLDER%3C%3Efolder_id=2534374302873227&bmUID=1183596133558

was it your own job climber?
if not why you working so late dude, you'll regret it later on!

Just went full time a few weeks ago as a sub and had a slow start but thing have really picked up in the past week. Just try to catch up a little. Long days like that for me only happen every now and then. The worse part was knowing when I finished at 8 I still had an hour ride home. Plus I knew I had today off and was only doing a half day tomorrow.

I had the day off,rather unusual.I rebuilt a water softner,changed the filters in my RO water filter,mowed the lawn,drank some beer,played on the internet,got frustrated with a ported Poulan.

Ha,the day isn't over yet,might get lucky;)

i woke up this morning after a week of neckache feeling pretty good, then i coughed, something pinged in my neck and i was worse than what i was at the beginning of the week. I made the mistake of over estimating how hard i am and went to work regardless, only to have to drive all the way home after the first tree!
im about to go to the osteopaths now and if he dont work miracles im going to have my head amputated

Steve that will undoubtably help.

I cand bweathe. Wight afta I wend to bed last night my sinuses stawted pouwing. I dunno what is going on but I don't like it.

Steve that will undoubtably help.

I cand bweathe. Wight afta I wend to bed last night my sinuses stawted pouwing. I dunno what is going on but I don't like it.
Sounds odd.When I used to make the yearly trek to the mountans to hunt deer,that high altitude seemed to help my stuffy nose.Of course that was in late fall when the humidity was low.

I woke up to a beautiful rain!! Since the truck no longer is 4x4, I got to take a LONG walk in the rain.....lugging a cooler with a gallon of milk for my bottle calves.

I was hoping to get close to finishing a large silver maple trim today. If it wasn't 104 degrees and I hadn't stayed up late last night and if one of the spars didn't start making popping sounds as I climbed out it, I might have. The popping sounds were from a two foot long horizontal crack that was developing behind me. Why didn't I notice it before? I alit on the branch halfway out, well past the weak point. When I removed my 230 pound carcass from the branch it was still popping.

I quickly descended out of the tree, climbed up the roof of the house and used my pole saw to cut every branch tip I could to lighten it before the spar failed outright. Tomorrow we take the whole spar off and leave a big hole or we may really take a lot off it and put some bolts through the split. The owner wants to try to save it in the short term.

Business has been poor of late. This job would have been good if it could have been done in a day. It looks to be a solid two day job now. On the bright side I sold three jobs today to his neighbors. On the bad side I will be trimming two more large silver maples in hundred degree heat. If all I get is a steady diet of big silver maples, I'll die.

Don't worry Darin, I'm sure that there are some big dying cottonwoods in your future.:P

May you be further blessed with some Pyracantha removals and a large Hawthorne prune to spice up your life.:D

This morning I killed a Scots Pine (climbed it and blocked it down). This afternoon I ground its stump and 5 other stumps and bid a pruning job-not too bad for a sick day.

Back