How'd it go today?

Thanks for the well wishes. She seems a bit better today. She was lively enough this evening to say "you aren't telling folks about me on the web are you?" So I'll be shutting up now before she uses her last breath to kick my ass.

Justin, Try hacking and caughing next time you see her and see if she gives you the opertunity to ask her for mouth to mouth.

If that doesn't work, maybe the moment was lost and Steve can give you some tips.

Thanks for the well wishes. She seems a bit better today. She was lively enough this evening to say "you aren't telling folks about me on the web are you?" So I'll be shutting up now before she uses her last breath to kick my ass.

hahahaha, Hope she is even better this morning Darin.

Unfortunately it appears the east coast didn't get off a lucky as we according to the morning news .It also appears they aren't having the best of times in the PNW either .

Unfortunately it appears the east coast didn't get off a lucky as we according to the morning news .It also appears they aren't having the best of times in the PNW either .

Yep, looks like another day at home for me. That three hour commute is a pain in the ass on good days. But after that 6+ hour ride home a week ago. We are not taking any chances.

Small prunes and a removal today, nothing worth mention. When I got home I got this message from a realtor friend, "Can you get a dozen bras out of a tree in the East End for me?" I so wish I had Jim, my young Mormon climber working for me. He'd have blushed the whole time.

Darin, How is Kathleen? (Kathy this is just a random inquiry and is in no way related to Darin divulging anything about health problems that I'm sure never occurred.)

She's tired but OK. Thanks for your random concern unassociated with any specific comments I may have made.

Yup, got called out last night, just got home this mid afternoon. It's a mess. I'm tired.

Sounds like it, glad to hear you are home and ok. rest up then post the pics. :)

Still working the flood damage, assisting the fire dept/emergency services people and affected public, as well as surveying road and drainage system damages. Here's a few pictures.

Attachments

• Flood damage MLK day 2011 026.jpg
    Flood damage MLK day 2011 026.jpg
    741.6 KB · Views: 11
  • Flood damage MLK day 2011 032.jpg
    Flood damage MLK day 2011 032.jpg
    776.9 KB · Views: 10
  • Flood damage MLK day 2011 033.jpg
    Flood damage MLK day 2011 033.jpg
    805.8 KB · Views: 10
  • Flood damage MLK day 2011 020.jpg
    Flood damage MLK day 2011 020.jpg
    603.7 KB · Views: 9
  • Flood damage MLK day 2011 028.jpg
    Flood damage MLK day 2011 028.jpg
    712.6 KB · Views: 10
So true, having had my shop once flooded in California, a little trickle of water where it isn't supposed to be, can turn into something very destructive very quick.

Back