How'd it go today?

Dang, you work fast! That dump body looks to be in real good shape, also.

BTW, I think Erik may be calling you about the old truck. :/:

As I just pm ed Erik I wouldnt sell that old truck to a treehouser. Im flat broke and bought the f550 on a card as the f350 is done. Trust me if I dont want to fix it then it aint worth fixing:lol:

LMAO... I was wondering if the cab was better than mine. Mine's freaking HAD IT.

Good chassis, otherwise- just had the motor done 2,000 miles ago.

Nice truck Paul and nice little jeep ranger!
We had a pretty good day today, bunch of pruning and a few removals. Some add on work for tomorow8)

Good to see it coming along!!

Tyeing the kid to the tree works, as long as the neighbors aren't too close. Screaming kids seem to attract police, don't ask how I know;)

Wild day, I seem to get into all kinds of fun being a bum!! The guy that is in Pennsylvania called this am. Really long, not sure of the whole story short, one of the girls (two and they both live here in town) dogs got out last night. I guess it chased a kid, dad came at it with a baseball bat, cops showed up, thought it was a threat, took a shot, missed then opened up the gate and the dog went in without incident:? Then all three dogs went ape when they tried to take the one out of the fenced area:?
One dogs in lockup, nobody knows the whole story but I have checked the fence three times and don't see how the dog, the most mild of the three, got out.
It was a good day dealing with my new found friends at City hall and the local PD!!:roll:

Pretty easy day... kinda boring, actually.

Dumped 3 small dead ash trees; Scoop the wood with the grapple, toss the rakings into the truck, and went home and took a nap.

I picked up my daughter's bike from the bike repair place and saw the upholstery guy about putting a new mat and sound deadening stuff in my truck. Then I have been just kind of goofing off all day.

We took care of the trees and sidewalk without Steve's help. The mini was super helpful, I'll post the few pics I have in the work thread.

Got paid, fixing to grab a shower and some din din.

I did just go out and disc my little orchard. Not as cool as busting cement in Mississippi, but what the hell. I knew you could handle it.

Amongst all the other fun I had today, I ran across the city council member that stepped down. He just grinned and laughed the whole time I saw him. "Boy have I got one for you Andy!" As he laughed. I couldn't wait to hear this joke!

He went to his last city council meeting, which I missed. The Mayor showed up in a suit and tie. He popped off "Jee, looks like you got all dressed up for the party tonight?" In a smartass way.
The Mayor looks at him and replies "Well, I got out dressed at the last meeting, and I wasn't going to let it happen again!"
Still laughing, he tells me "If nothing else Andy, you left one hell of an impression on him!!":lol::lol::lol:
I loved it!!!

Finished the trim job and got payed this morning. Neighbor took some cards. So did the client. :D Might have some more referrals coming in.... Then went and set some stumps on fire for a HO. Then she took over watching them burn so we could get on our way. Went by another client and threw a line in a bull pine for his antenna... I had taken down the other pine he had it in :D Wants us to stop by on Friday to help move a couple stumps and get payed for throwing a line in the tree that only took me 3 tries for 40 plus feet:lol: I told him it was gratis and he insisted.. I said "well if you insist.. Lets call it a one hour min." :lol:
He is good with that as his partner is paying :lol:
Then we went and took down about an acre of grass for a client to get his weed eat started. Went home and unloaded and went to Merced to pick up 900 feet of field fence. :P It's 9 PM and I am soooooo done 8)

The packing went out in the lift cylinder on the head of the small grinder yesterday so I'm spending this morning getting that resolved. Hopefully Motion will have the parts in stock so I can use it tomorrow at the chemical plant.

The packing went out in the lift cylinder on the head of the small grinder yesterday so I'm spending this morning getting that resolved. Hopefully Motion will have the parts in stock so I can use it tomorrow at the chemical plant.

Grinding chemicals...Cool

It was a joke, but H202 is litterally rocket fuel.

The seals for the cylinder will be here tomorrow for $62. 3/4 of that is shipping.

oh... Goes to show, I'm no Mechanic.

I took the top hat off the chip box today, so I could install the new one I had made. Except, the welder forgot the 1/2" angle iron on the inside for the plywood. :(

So, I'll be rocking the box with a tarp for the job I have tomorrow, and he said he should have it fixed by Mon.

I can't wait to have the new lid though! It goes the whole length, and it has a small low-pro roof rack for ladders. It's gonna be awesome. :D

Attachments

• 0424091518.jpg
    0424091518.jpg
    91.2 KB · Views: 38
Back