How'd it go today?

Yup, I used to have those as well (until they got stolen). Put 'em as high as you can without bumping your kneecap. You'll know if they are too high, just drop them down one notch if they rub your knee.

I'll mess with them today and try to get them better adjusted. I'm glad you guys noticed that cause they're not very comfortable and I keep forgetting to get them checked out.

They can't bring the honey, they need to get through the winter with them, so even if they could fly somewhere else, they'd starve.

You could justify it by saying that you can get more done in less time meaning you can make more money or spend more time with the wee tot.

Then factor in the labor savings.

Then the fact that you're exiting the spry chicken part of your life, and the mini will protect your back for a long while.

Then wrap it up by telling her something you could do with it for her that she's been wanting.

I've got to work the back angle more, I've used most of the others already, and she's not buying them.
The problem with doing something she wants is I have three full size skidsteers at my disposal for most jobs and home needs that I come across.
She is pooping of now "They'll get cheaper!" I don't think so, I think most will let them sit and rot before they give them away.

Did a little trimming for the guy with the high tension wire through the Hedge tree today. Called and asked him to look it over and see if it's cleared back enough. I then told him I would come back with help to work on the Elm.
He asked me to stop there, something going on at work that he couldn't talk about right now. I think he's getting laid off as well!
The times get tougher, not good!
Getting ready to deliver some firewood, hopefully he still has money for it!! (the guy that sold me the "suit", ohh the irony)

Poor bees? Who said they had to leave? Was the job a TD? I thought it was just the broke lead.

Couple prune jobs and one small removal today. Now I've got a couple of quotes out and one call to return and that's it on the horizon. On the upside we're supposed to get 2"s of snow tomorrow which would be enough to get me into action.

Yeah Andy, new that machine sold for $12k, just ask Brendon.

I did a couple stump jobs and a tree job today, all in one load. Put the RG50 on the back of the dump trailer, did a stump job, did the tree job (where I had to have the RG50) putting it on the front, then did the last stump job. Even got a $25 tip on a $150 job.

Slayed some more live oak today.. One over a house and patio/garage 25 dbh and about 50'. 4 leaders on it at 16" from 12' up. Speed lined 1/2 0f it and topped and dropped the other half and trunk. Went smooth. Lot of pulling and walking them in a grove there too. Have one more on that account to climb and butcher and then just climb and take some hazard dead out of.
Looking forward to the check tomorrow. :D
You should see the brush piles ... LOL:\:

I used my new bar dressing device today to fix up a bar on my 660 that I ran in the sand a while back. Got some bolts from the saw shop to fix the dogs on the same saw, took my 192T in for about the fourth time for it not running good. It runs OK until you put a load on it and then it leans out.

Attachments

• 13025_T.jpg
    13025_T.jpg
    3 KB · Views: 50
Get to look at my wife's "investment house" and see what I need to do to get it to pass inspection:?

FINALLY the suit:

Attachments

• IMG_1424.jpg
    IMG_1424.jpg
    21.7 KB · Views: 55
your wifes investment house? its not both of yours?

No, not both, her and her sister started a "company" aimed at flipping houses. I go in buisness to make money, not loose it. It's a sore subject.

Re smiling. I wasn't exactly thrilled about any of it at the time. Come to think of it, I am not sure I am thrilled now:lol:

Back