How'd it go today?

I have started using those too, not too much success yet though. Maybe I should put them in front of other properties that I havent worked on? :P

we used build a sign.com for the trucks...
I am going to have to compare prices...

I think they would look good in some clients yards ;)

Attachments

• Proof.ashx.png
    Proof.ashx.png
    83.1 KB · Views: 6
Wagnaw. FWIW, After I got the seized bolts out of my chipper I found antisieze and 80ftlbs works just marvelously. I change bolts every few knife changes.
A little note from a person that seems to always get called to remove stuck bolts . Bolts are cheap insurance ,and never-seeze is a Gods send . Drill a couple out some time .You tallk about a pain in the behind now .:(

The last time I drilled the bolts out for Tom I swore I would wring has scrawny neck if he ran the new ones back in with no never-seeze . I'm getting way too old and way too cranky for stupid stuff .

Buddy called last night, fighting with the wife. He came over and we drank and talked and drank and talked. I was already wound up about the suit that I still don't think I need, so you see where this led to.
Drank too much!
Got woke up at 8am, Asplundh needed to rim the Maple in back for line clearance. Went out, tied up the dog and took a panel of fence down for them to get in and out. Felt like ass!!!!
Finally started waking up and wearing off the fog. I kept seeing something odd in the telephone pole, "WTF is that up there?" He looks, "It's a damn racoon!!"
I think that is why the power went out the other day!! Sucker has his butt on a tie on strap and his nose stuck on the bottom of an insulator!! I've got to get a pic of this tomorow!!! It's funny as can be!!
The climber came down and he and I talked for a bit. I asked if he wanted to see something cool and showed him Gerry's poster in the garage. He got on his phone and just started calling people to come see this thing!
I probably had twenty people in and out of the garage this morning, each one in awe, and explaining it to the next guy!:lol:
It was a neat experiance! Thanks again Gerry!

I picked up my starter from the rebuild place and did a bid, got a $125 money order for my kid to take his GED as that is the only form of payment they will accept. Lined up his lazy ass to go in and register for the test on Tuesday (the only day they take registrations) and then go in Wednesday to test. Got a tree job for Monday and one for tomorrow.

6 dead Norway maple TD's, one sugar maple prune, 4 dead locust removals = 2 full trucks

CRaned out 3 failing red oaks today. Long day. 2 big trunks to flop in the morning and the chipper hydraulics crapped out again. Had some choice words for the hydro shop. Its all under warranty from their shop, not so bad, just inconvinent.

Got to try out the new gear, foot ascender, hand ascender with foot loop and the new rope.. went good... took down a couple of good sized branches over house... Had to speed line most of it and lower the rest... Nuttin for LZ under the tree save a small one for the chunks. Might have to take one more branch down after an arborist talks to the folks.... Tired and watchin Levi tonight as momma and Seth are at a church thing...

Back